ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I fucking hate NHL center ice so much

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I fucking hate NHL center ice so much

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. The Stars are playing right now and I can't even watch them.

NHL is picking up the Stars feed from TSN. But TSN is showing the fucking Leaf game right now and will join the Stars game in progress when the game ends. Now i'm going to more then half of the Stars game. Fucking show the Dallas feed or something.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I get to watch the Wings on Fox Sports Net so yeah.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I get to watch the Wings on Fox Sports Net so yeah.
Yeah, thats because you live in Detroit. I have to pay extra to watch the Stars.

It also doesn't help that I live in Leaf Nation.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Yeah, thats because you live in Detroit. I have to pay extra to watch the Stars.

It also doesn't help that I live in Leaf Nation.
That's right. I live in Hockeytown biotch.

But I'm probably going to end up in Florida by the end of next year, so yeah. Go Panthers.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
That's right. I live in Hockeytown biotch.

But I'm probably going to end up in Florida by the end of next year, so yeah. Go Panthers.
At least you'll be able to afford to catch a hockey game down there, and get good seats too.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
At least you'll be able to afford to catch a hockey game down there, and get good seats too.
Yeah, I think you can get a 12 game package for like, $100. You get shitty seats at a Wings game for $100.

The last time my mom and I went, we were like, 6th row upper-deck. We were way up there, but they were damn good seats. Only problem is that the Flyers got a bigger cheer when they scored than when the Panthers did.

But I'm going to run into problems, because my mom and her boyfriend are thinking about moving to the Orlando area. Not only will tickets be more expensive I presume, but I will be a Panthers fan in rival territory.

Last edited by Spear; 11 Oct 2005 at 08:56 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote