ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

More TO distractions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2005, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default More TO distractions

LMFAO...check this out. After the Cowboys laid a beatin' on TO and the Eagles on Sunday, TO has the balls to wear a Irvin Jersey after the game onto the bus then on the plane.

Check out this video of him wearing it.

http://kyw.com/video/?cid=5

Click down on 'Top Videos' then go to sports. You'll see it there.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 06:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They should do him a favor and trade him
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lmao.

What a dumbass.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
They should do him a favor and trade him
If anything they'd be doing the team a favour by trading him. He won't be traded during the season though. He's with that team until Januray now for sure. The Eagles don't even have a 2nd reciever right now. So without Owens they have no one.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
If anything they'd be doing the team a favour by trading him. He won't be traded during the season though. He's with that team until Januray now for sure. The Eagles don't even have a 2nd reciever right now. So without Owens they have no one.
If they trade him, who do you think they will go after?
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Philly needs to trade him but they can't at the same time. In one perspective he isn't loyal to the eagles so why keep him? If they traded him though they would have lost a talented wide reciever. Without him they are short. Right now that just need him to deal with it and do what he is payed to do until they can bring in a new fresh talent to the team.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If they trade him, who do you think they will go after?
I don't know. Its too hard to say right now. I don't know if there are any free agents or what. And every season you have teams ripping apart their roster to go into rebuilding mode, and its hard to say whos going to do that right now. Predicting offseason moves right now is kinda stupid.

The Eagles have been known to be cheap, so I don't know if they will go after a big time reciever. Its not like that team is going to get any better either. They were at their peak last season and from here on out theyre only going to get worse.

And I think that Westbrook is going to be a free agent after this season, and you know he's going to want big money.
Old 11 Oct 2005, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Is T.O. a great receiver?...Yes, Can he carry an offense? ...somewhat, Is he a distraction to the team?...Yes, Does he disrupt team chemistry? Yes, Is he capable of winning a game by himself? NO!!

The later question would seem to be the most important, in my opinion. Try as I might I can not understand players like T.O., but I am somewhat "old school".

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Try as I might I can not understand players like T.O., but I am somewhat "old school".
same here Dev. T.O. has learned nothing from his offseason antics, up through his personal vendetta with Mcnabb. Fun is Fun, but he's disrespecting his team, his teammates, and most importantly the fans. Maybe the team should give him a prison style beatdown, tie him down, slip a padlock into a sock and take a few swings at him.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2005, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

^^^Have McNabb give him the, errm, prision treatment.
Old 12 Oct 2005, 12:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ya know why he's wearing that? It's because him and Irvin are butt buddies now all of a sudden. Irvin has become a complete moron with his ESPN platform(s) on Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown. Irvin sucks TO off because he's a flashy-all-about-me wide receiver. It makes me sick, to know that Irvin, a GREAT Cowboys player, is sucking off a piece of shit like TOverrated.

Hey Irvin, you remember you ARE a Cowboy for life, don't ya? Yeah, that means you should fucking despise TO for the simple fact that he's a god damn Eagle.

Stop fellating on national TV him every chance you get and remember your fucking DALLAS COWBOYS roots, ya asshole.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2005, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's something else that's a few days old, but still about TO being a dickhead like usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo Fantasy Update
Oct 8 Shannon Ryan, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens said he probably wouldn't have come to Philadelphia had he known some of the things he knows now. When asked if he could go back in time, would he still sign with Philadelphia, Owens said probably not. Owens responded, "Just going through some of the headaches I've had to go through. There were a lot of factors going into the decision. Had I known some of the things I know now…" When asked if he were a general manager, what quarterback would he build his team around, Owens responded with Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning.

I'm guessing that if Manning were asked a similar question about what wide receiver he would build a team around, Owens would NOT be his choice.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote