ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

HOLY SHIT...THE COWBOYS ACTUALLY BEAT THE EAGLES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2005, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default HOLY SHIT...THE COWBOYS ACTUALLY BEAT THE EAGLES

WOW...just wow. I can't believe it. I woke up today thinking the Cowboys were going to get raped. I told my dad that they probably wouldn't even score a touchdown today.

The Cowboys absolutely destroyed the Eagles. I never ever would of thought I'd be typing that or saying that. Everything that the Cowboys were expected to be this season happened today. I'm still in shock about how good they played today.

It makes no sense what so ever though why the Cowboys can beat the Chargers and Eagles, but lose against the Skins and Raiders and barely beat the Niners.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I watched a bit of the fourth. Dallas really dominated.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Did you see Keyshawn blow up in front of Bledsoe?
Old 09 Oct 2005, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I was watching the game. Was rooting for the Eagles (sorry Reb). McNabb and his entire team weren't themselves today.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
No, but from the sounds of it I need to see the highlights of that.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
Yeah. That was kinda weird. They were up by like 20 something points at the time, and it was nothing to get mad over.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

If McBitch would remember that his greatest assest is his running ability, they would be much better off. this motherfucker is so caguht up in trying to break away from the stigma about black QBS, only being able to run and not throw, it has hurt his team.

McBitch SUCKS!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
If McBitch would remember that his greatest assest is his running ability, they would be much better off. this motherfucker is so caguht up in trying to break away from the stigma about black QBS, only being able to run and not throw, it has hurt his team.

McBitch SUCKS!
Even though I really dislike McNabb and the Eagles, in his defense he is battling several injuries which make it hard for him to run.

I can't fuckin believe the Cowboys not only beat the Eagles, but beat them so soundly I'm so fuckin happy right now
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Even though I really dislike McNabb and the Eagles, in his defense he is battling several injuries which make it hard for him to run.

I can't fuckin believe the Cowboys not only beat the Eagles, but beat them so soundly I'm so fuckin happy right now
Also hasent he put on some poundage the last few years? That's also going to make it harder for him to run the way he used too.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
So why the hell is he playing?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 09:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
So why the hell is he playing?
Because they'll go straight to the shitter if he has surgery and is out for 6 weeks or so. The Eagles window to win a superbowl is closing. Closing damn fast. If they don't win it this season it could be over for them.

I honestly don't know how he is going to play the whole season. He looked like he was hurting so much during the Dallas game.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 09:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Oh, and while were at it...

Attached Images
File Type: gif eagles.gif (7.9 KB, 42 views)
Old 09 Oct 2005, 09:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I don't get it. I'm blaming it on injuries.

I just don't get how old man Bledsoe could play so well. The man was supposed to be washed up.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

You want to know whats sad.... 2 people actually picked dallas to win this week and it wasnt the 3 dallas fans who had selections.

But either way im with stick and rebel on this.......im over the fucking moon.

Suck shit TO you bitch

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 10:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
You want to know whats sad.... 2 people actually picked dallas to win this week and it wasnt the 3 dallas fans who had selections.

But either way im with stick and rebel on this.......im over the fucking moon.

Suck shit TO you bitch
The three Dallas fans know that the Eagles tend to have our number.

Of course before the games started today, I was thinking to myself, "Hmmm the Eagles usually have our number, but we usually have the Redskins number and look how the MNF game turned out." Oh well, I'd rather miss a pick because the Cowboys win, than win a pick because they lose
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote