ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Upset of the week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2005, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Upset of the week

Navy 27 Air Force 24

What do you believe is the upset of the week (any sport'll do, but this will in beat them all without exception)?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 07:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

PSU > OSU
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Northwestern > Wisconsin
Old 09 Oct 2005, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ Good point, I forgot about that one.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 11:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
^ Good point, I forgot about that one.
I was going to say Minnesota > Michigan, but at this point, anybody can beat Michigan.

I wouldn't be supprised if they only win one more game all season. And when they finally do finish the season with a suck ass record....

FIRE LOYD CARR'S SORRY ASS!!!!!!!!
Old 09 Oct 2005, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

White Sox over the Red Sox, better yet a sweep. Shocked me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Saints.

Yea, they should be upset that they gave up 52 freakin points
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

^Football's just as fixed as wrestling. Haslett chews out the team to the extent that he can remark on their taste (like alligator) then the team, inspired by this, barely wins the division and gets their asses kicked in the NFC championship after the Packers fail to make the playoffs.

Either that or Haslett gets fired and the new coach inspires them to barelt make the playoffs, beating the Packers in the wild card, beating any random NFC team in the divisional and coming up just short in the conference championship.

Both endings are to try to keep people like me from being credible in saying football is fixed after Katrina and Rita should havebrought them to the Super Bowl for sympathy reasons.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 05:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
^Football's just as fixed as wrestling. Haslett chews out the team to the extent that he can remark on their taste (like alligator) then the team, inspired by this, barely wins the division and gets their asses kicked in the NFC championship after the Packers fail to make the playoffs.

Either that or Haslett gets fired and the new coach inspires them to barelt make the playoffs, beating the Packers in the wild card, beating any random NFC team in the divisional and coming up just short in the conference championship.

Both endings are to try to keep people like me from being credible in saying football is fixed after Katrina and Rita should havebrought them to the Super Bowl for sympathy reasons.
How is football fixed. I'm sure it's fixed that someone can throw a perfect spiral to the endzone for a TD, or that someone can catch an interception.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

^ Most of the games are shoots. Are you telling me you don't wonder jow the Patriots always coincidentally need a last minute field goal in the Super Beauxl?
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
^ Most of the games are shoots. Are you telling me you don't wonder jow the Patriots always coincidentally need a last minute field goal in the Super Beauxl?
Oh my god, it's happend twice, so it MUST be fake.

Siriously, it's SPORTS, not sports entertainment. A game cannot be called for that simple fact. What if a player is supposed to catch a big catch for a last minute TD, and he drops it? What if the Patriots missed those two field goals? Where is the story?

So if your trying to tell me that just because you've seen something happen more than once in sports, than it must be scripted, then yeah.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

^ 3 times in 4 years after the NFL came up with the salary cap to eliminate dynasties. Also, had they missed them, eauxvertime; 'nuff said. Let's not forget the motteaux, "70% of what I say is no tto be taken seriously. The other 30% is a toss-up.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I believe their first Super Bowl victory was rigged. I mean, from the snowjob tuck play against the Raiders, to how they beat the Rams just doesn't add up in my opinion.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
^ 3 times in 4 years after the NFL came up with the salary cap to eliminate dynasties. Also, had they missed them, eauxvertime; 'nuff said. Let's not forget the motteaux, "70% of what I say is no tto be taken seriously. The other 30% is a toss-up.
It also doesn't hurt that the Patriots are one of the best run organizations in the NFL. Damn can they manage their money.

Another example of this is the Oakland A's.

And yeah, forgot about the snow-truck thing.
Old 09 Oct 2005, 08:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Why had they never won before 2002 (right after the Sept. 11 attacks and everyone claimed to be patriotic)?