ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NHL Starts Up Tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2005, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NHL Starts Up Tonight

But does anyone here actually care?

I'm really looking forward to tonight. I wasn't that excited before today, but I feel excited right now. I think my Stars will do pretty good this season. They were able to keep the core of their team. I love the fact that the Leafs are going to suck.

So is anyone going to watch any games tonight?
Old 05 Oct 2005, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I'm in Wisconsin. If it ain't on ESPN, I can't watch it. And since the NHL is now on OLN rather than ESPN, I no longer can watch it.

It pisses me off too. This faster higher scoring league actually sounds like fun to watch.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2005, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I'll be watching the Islanders vs. Sabers and whatever else I can find on TV.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2005, 10:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I'm in Wisconsin. If it ain't on ESPN, I can't watch it. And since the NHL is now on OLN rather than ESPN, I no longer can watch it.

It pisses me off too. This faster higher scoring league actually sounds like fun to watch.
Do any local stations pick up any games?
Old 05 Oct 2005, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Hey Reb who do you see winning it this year?

I can see either the Penguins or the Oilers going all the way this year.

Last edited by Skill; 05 Oct 2005 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Do any local stations pick up any games?
Nope, there is very little demand for it here.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2005, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Hey Reb who do you see winning it this year?

I can see either the Penguins or the Oilers going all the way this year.
Oilers should be tough, but they don't have a proven goalie. So i'm not to afraid to of them until one of their goalies steps up. Who knows if thats actually going to happen.

The Pens should be good, but I wouldn't even consider them a cup contender. There's no way they'll get past teams like Tampa, Philly and Ottawa in the playoffs. If I had to pick a team from the East to go to the cup i'd say Philly or Ottawa. Both teams have a big question mark with their goalie, but both teams are loaded with scoring talent to make up for that.

I might be a little biased here, but i'm taking my Stars to go to the Cup in the West. The only other team that really scares me in the West is Calgary. And they better hope Kippersof (sp?) plays amazing again. If you look at Dallas, the only player they really lost is Val Bure. And we only picked him up half way through last season. If you look at the big teams in the west like the Avs and Wings they lost tons of great players. Dallas didn't. They basically have the same team as last season, so thats why i'm picking them to win the west. But goddamn Turco better step it up in the playoffs.

So for the cup:

Ottawa/Philly Vs Dallas.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Calgary was so close to winning it last year. They played great. I don't know much about Dallas so I'm not totally eliminating them but I see Calgary getting past Dallas this year and going to the playoffs.

The oilers have a very good team and they can only hope to find a good goalie. I think they can find that TY Conkiln will step up this year and help them go all the way. He is still young and one good season is all he needs.

As for the penguins. They are a definate underdog, but that's why I picked them. They haven't been doing well at all over the past few years but they are shaping up to be a top contender. You never know Miracles happen...

So I am sticking with my picks for the Cup.

Old 05 Oct 2005, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I can't wait for Wings - Blues to start. Get the season off with a rivalry/division game.

I'll also be watching whatever else is on. God I'm happy hockey is back.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'll probably be going to several games just because my dad's friend has season tickets right behind the glass. However, we have the Panthers... I'm not allowed to follow hockey for fear of depression.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'll probably be going to several games just because my dad's friend has season tickets right behind the glass. However, we have the Panthers... I'm not allowed to follow hockey for fear of depression.
The Panthers should be an alright team this season.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I know Fox Sports Ohio carries Blue Jackets games and I get OLN. I'm set!
Old 05 Oct 2005, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't consider myself an avid NHL fan..But I've always been a Panthers fan. I hope they comeback to at least have an ok year.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 05:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
The Panthers should be an alright team this season.
Yeah no kidding.

One of the best goalies in the NHL, and a pretty good team.
Old 05 Oct 2005, 06:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Marty Turco is going to suck so bad this season Reb.

BUUUUUUUT whatever.

My Ducks will also beat your Stars many times.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote