ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

LMFAO..Owned.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2005, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default LMFAO..Owned.

Alabama just beat Florida 31-3. Now we come to the realization that,Urban Meyer is not God. Despite what Sam may tell you. Chris Leak will never win one of the two Heismans he was hyped to win. And that Urban Meyer's gimmicky little Offense won't work against a Defense with talent. Just look at the Tennessee game and the game today.

Urban Myth Baby..
Old 01 Oct 2005, 07:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I was shocked as all heck to see 'Bama dominate like they did, The Tide D was solid and their O exposed some serious flaws in the Gators D.

...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

.....Prothro's broken leg looked nasty, he is done for awhile.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The funny thing is, is that Alabama was talking about tearing down the goal posts if they beat Florida. Why is that funny, because Bama handled the Gators today. By having them say before the game we will tear down the posts if we beat UF, means that you are saying we are not on their level. That statement showed that Bama wasn't even thinking they were in the same league as UF. To mean it cheapened the game and made me think bama is a good football club but very unclassy. You tear down goalposts when it is a heat of the moment type deal. When say if someone like Ball State was to upset USC. That is a goal post moment, or when you win the national title. Not because you beat the sorry ass gators. Anyways, off the subject, Florida will get that ass pounded again when they met Georgia later on this year, as well as FSU.
Old 01 Oct 2005, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

In Spurriers first year, the Gators lost to Tennessee 45-3.

But yea, The Dawgs and Noles beat Florida.
Old 01 Oct 2005, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Leak isn't compatible for this Offense. It doesn't work.
Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Alabama's a good team. They are 5-0. You can't say that there's anything wrong with that. Alabama's a fast team and they out ran Florida's offense and defense. You can't say Florida's defense is bad, because up until this game, Florida had the number one defense in the league. Alabama is a good team, they just don't have the schedule to impress anyone. This game showed it.

You can't say Chris Leak isn't right for this offence, because really, he is. He's a fast quarterback with unbelievable accuracy and a very strong arm.

To say that Florida is going to lose to Georgia is just funny. Georgia is a joke this year. The Noles... it will be a close game... but unless FSU gets their offence together and works out their QB situation, FSU is going to be destroyed.

Oh, and One... Meyer lost one game. How does that make him a bad coach? He's probably one of the top five coaches in the league right now. If we're going to talk about bad coaches, we can talk about Bobby. The only reason Bobby is the most-winningest coach is because he's been coaching FSU for about 70 years. But to say Meyer is a bad coach because he lost a game to a good team is kinda really wrong.
Old 01 Oct 2005, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Florida was caught off guard by Bama's speed on D, that exposed how single faceted the Gators offensive plan was in this game. You can't run a "schoolyard" trick and run O against a speedy D. I believe Bama was able to capitilize on their shock and aww openning quarter, the Gators were on the ropes and could not regain their composure, which was obvious in the second half when you could see the Gator receivers short arm alot of passes which led to alot of frustration from Leak.

Bama still has a long season ahead with Tennessee, LSU and the Iron bowl still to come.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
The funny thing is, is that Alabama was talking about tearing down the goal posts if they beat Florida. Why is that funny, because Bama handled the Gators today. By having them say before the game we will tear down the posts if we beat UF, means that you are saying we are not on their level. That statement showed that Bama wasn't even thinking they were in the same league as UF. To mean it cheapened the game and made me think bama is a good football club but very unclassy. You tear down goalposts when it is a heat of the moment type deal. When say if someone like Ball State was to upset USC. That is a goal post moment, or when you win the national title. Not because you beat the sorry ass gators. Anyways, off the subject, Florida will get that ass pounded again when they met Georgia later on this year, as well as FSU.
Yes, being #5 in the nation means you are the SEC's jobber.

The problem is that USC won. Had Arizona St. won that game Bama would have a claim at #1.

ASU over USC
LSU beat ASU
Tennesee beat LSU
Florida beat Tennesee
Bama beat Florida.
No one has beaten Alabama.

Reauxll Tide!

Last edited by Nick Saban; 01 Oct 2005 at 11:51 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

If you look at my post..I never said Urban wasn't a good coach. I said he wasn't god. As many of your fellow Gators made him out to be. And I still believe Leak isn't compatible for this Offense. I think Alex Smith had over 600 yards rushing when Urban was at Utah last year. Leak won't make half that. This Offense won't work in the SEC. The Shotgun Option takes too long to develop in the backfield,and The UGA's,Alabama's and FSU's of The world are going to eat it alive,especially in the first year of running it. If you think Leak is compatible with this Offense,and that it will work against the SEC,why don't you explain to me how the gators have 19 Points in two SEC Games..And I think 6 of the points against Tennessee came off turnovers that put UF in Tennessees side of the field. UF will not make it to the SEC Title game this year..Unless the offense takes a complete 180. Maybe next year. But not this year.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
If you look at my post..I never said Urban wasn't a good coach. I said he wasn't god. As many of your fellow Gators made him out to be. And I still believe Leak isn't compatible for this Offense. I think Alex Smith had over 600 yards rushing when Urban was at Utah last year. Leak won't make half that. This Offense won't work in the SEC. The Shotgun Option takes too long to develop in the backfield,and The UGA's,Alabama's and FSU's of The world are going to eat it alive,especially in the first year of running it. If you think Leak is compatible with this Offense,and that it will work against the SEC,why don't you explain to me how the gators have 19 Points in two SEC Games..And I think 6 of the points against Tennessee came off turnovers that put UF in Tennessees side of the field. UF will not make it to the SEC Title game this year..Unless the offense takes a complete 180. Maybe next year. But not this year.
The spread offense isn't going to work in the SEC. That's old news. Florida had, what, half an off-season to learn and improve on this offense that was the complete opposite of what Zook was coaching? I don't think anyone said Meyer was God, but that was probably the general mindset when Florida signed him, seeing as it was a huge step up from Ron Zook.

I know people tend to throw around the term "rebuilding year" a lot, but I truly think that's what this year is. Even Meyer has said it. I also don't think I've heard him say that he's happy with how the team has played. And that's a good thing... he has high standards and he's a hard-ass.

With that being said, you have to give Leak credit... especially for how he played against Kentucky. He, especially, has to change everything that was so strongly enforced prior to this year.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

So..You call it a rebuilding year now...But you said 10-1 going into the season. Jumping off the bandwagon are we?
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
So..You call it a rebuilding year now...But you said 10-1 going into the season. Jumping off the bandwagon are we?
No, I still believe they're going to go 10-1. People are jumping to conclusions that Florida sucks because they lost one game to a good team. People need to realize the circumstances that they're dealing with.

And by the way, what bandwagon are you talking about?
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The Urban Meyer Bandwagon. Like you really would of said 10-1 if Ron Zook was the coach. Oh..And if the Gators can go to LSU and Win,Can Beat Georgia,and FSU with this Offense and go 10-1. I'll wear an Urban Meyer is God Banner.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
The Urban Meyer Bandwagon. Like you really would of said 10-1 if Ron Zook was the coach.
No, because Ron Zook was a terrible coach. Urban Meyer took Utah to the top.

Quote:
Oh..And if the Gators can go to LSU and Win,Can Beat Georgia,and FSU with this Offense and go 10-1. I'll wear an Urban Meyer is God Banner.
Sounds like a plan. LSU is the only team I'm worried about. That was originally the team I thought they would lose to.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 01:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

...And If They don't go 10-1...You wear a Bobby Bowden Banner...Deal?