ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Coming next week Bengals 4-0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Coming next week Bengals 4-0

Great Sunday...

Palmer continues to shine...
Those of us who drafted Daunte in our fantasy leagues aren't crying ourselves to sleep....

Great day for football...

Cincinnati is rollin on to 4-0....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Dammit. I start Culpepper, and he sucks balls. I sit him down, and he does well.

WTF
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Dammit. I start Culpepper, and he sucks balls. I sit him down, and he does well.

WTF
you broke his curse...now you better keep him on your bench so I can continue to get points.

ty

Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
you broke his curse...now you better keep him on your bench so I can continue to get points.

ty
Then you know I'm going to be starting him next week.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

WTF
Who the fuck do you have as your backup Quarterback where you can go benching Culpepper...?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2005, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Who the fuck do you have as your backup Quarterback where you can go benching Culpepper...?
Byron Leftwich
Kurt Warner

And I almost had Big Ben, but Oeo wanted too much for him.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 05:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Quote:

Palmer continues to shine...

You remember saying this about Palmer:
You are aware your QB is CARSON PALMER?
you noticed this...right?
Welcome to mediocrity, sport.

or what about this:
was sayin that about a month ago....the 30+ TDs...
Then I quit drinking...things make more sense now.

seems to me you didn't have faith in Carson before the season started unlike myself.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2005, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

With every missed field goal I hate that piece of shit Janikowski more and more. Not one but two missed FG's today. Drafted this motherfucker in the 1st round over Shaun Alexander. Yeah that makes sense. I don't care if he can kick 90 yard FG's blindfolded and a dog humping his leg you don't draft a kicker in the 1st round. We are 0-3 but I still got hope for this season. We played three good teams and played them close. Cut down on the stupid ass penalties and we'll be alright.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2005, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural

or what about this:

seems to me you didn't have faith in Carson before the season started unlike myself.
I know this isn't my fight, but this is just flat out stupid.

Nobody can tell the future skippy. I really don't blame him for not having faith in Carson before the season, then changing his mind when he actually did play well. Another good example of someone simply changing their mind is with me. I had full confidence that my Lions were going to make the playoffs. Then the Bears made them their bitch. Now I think they arn't going to even sniff the playoffs.

I have nothing more to say.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural

or what about this:

Just yesterday didn't you say "Raiders 42 Eagles 10, put it in stone"....seems to me you don't see the future either.

So shut your cake hole.

Besides...seriously, who coulda known Palmer would be da man?

Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Just yesterday didn't you say "Raiders 42 Eagles 10, put it in stone"....seems to me you don't see the future either.

So shut your cake hole.

Besides...seriously, who coulda known Palmer would be da man?
And who woulda known that Dilfer would be a passing machine as well.
Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Great day for football my ass!
Steelers lost
Saints lost
No college
The eauxnly good thing is Saban won.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2005, 06:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
Great day for football my ass!
Steelers lost
Steelers lost=Bengals lead the division

Old 26 Sep 2005, 12:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I could give a shit what else happened today. Only thing that I know for sure is The Chargers made Sheli Manning a bitch.

Oh, and the bengals are doing great, even though they haven't played any teams yet. But I like Johnson. He's my favorite WR. I don't know why. He's a dick, but his stunts crack me up. Unlike Moss or Owens, I would pay to see what Johnson does next. And I'd prolly be amused by it. Good for him, and for that team. I always like to see shit teams do well, because it gives me hope.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2005, 03:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I could give a shit what else happened today. Only thing that I know for sure is The Chargers made Sheli Manning a bitch.

Oh, and the bengals are doing great, even though they haven't played any teams yet. But I like Johnson. He's my favorite WR. I don't know why. He's a dick, but his stunts crack me up. Unlike Moss or Owens, I would pay to see what Johnson does next. And I'd prolly be amused by it. Good for him, and for that team. I always like to see shit teams do well, because it gives me hope.
I like Chad because he's a dick.

He talks mad shit...then he goes out there and backs it up....

Except for that one time with the pepto...but that was funny as fuck, so its still good.