ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

well, at least I'm not a Vikings fan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2005, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default well, at least I'm not a Vikings fan

What is happening to the Vikings? These guys were supposed to be able to turn around and say "Moss who?" Culpepper has fallen apart. It's almost sad. Anybody have any ideas why this guy is playing so badly. Have they even scored a td yet???
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Culpepper sucks without Moss.

Simple as that.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

That's why I said the NFC North would be a toss-up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Culpepper lost some offensive linemen...he lost Moss...

Now he's playin like a goddam rookie....he's not payin attention to the field and he's missing some blatantly obvious passing opportunities.

He needs to sit down and watch some game tape to see what he's doin and fix the problem before its too late...we're only 2 games in, he can still turn it around.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2005, 12:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Culpepper didn't use to worry about throwing the ball down the field.

Now with practically only burleson, he is screwed.

3-13 this year.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2005, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Maybe they're hoping that they'll lose their first 6 this season and then win the next 10, and not the other way around which usual happens.

The thing that gets me is I heard they want to bring that Williamson (or whatever his name is) up slowly. I never really thought you have to develop young receivers like that. You would think that wide receiver is the easiest postion for a rookie to handle (well besides a punter or kicker). He was suppose to come in there to be the next Moss. So there's a huge void in their recieving corps since he isn't playing much.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, it's not like Culpepper just forget how to play. I think he has 8 int's and zero td's. He had 39 td's last year. I refuse to belive that it's all because Moss is gone. I mean, by that logic, then the Raiders would be 2-0, not 0-2. There's way more wrong with that team.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2005, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I won't gloat any more about how I've known that Daunte was a mirage...but how much of one he is...wow...that one INT he threw...the wounded duck that was in the direction of noone at all...wow...I was so dead on about him...okay, I'm done gloating...for now.

Just call me the prognosticator.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2005, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.T 2K5
Culpepper didn't use to worry about throwing the ball down the field.

Now with practically only burleson, he is screwed.

3-13 this year.
3-13 is a bit of a stretch. Lets not forget they still play in the NFC North.
Old 19 Sep 2005, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Maybe they're hoping that they'll lose their first 6 this season and then win the next 10, and not the other way around which usual happens.

The thing that gets me is I heard they want to bring that Williamson (or whatever his name is) up slowly. I never really thought you have to develop young receivers like that. You would think that wide receiver is the easiest postion for a rookie to handle (well besides a punter or kicker). He was suppose to come in there to be the next Moss. So there's a huge void in their recieving corps since he isn't playing much.
Recievers don't really hit any sort of stride until a few years in....

I always thought RB was the easiest for a rookie to handle.

Old 20 Sep 2005, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
Recievers don't really hit any sort of stride until a few years in....

I always thought RB was the easiest for a rookie to handle.
RB?! Are you on crack? Next to QB they get the most touches.

Running backs also tend to hit the "rookie wall" around the 10th game due to not being used to the 16+ game schedule. You never hear of WRs hitting the rookie wall
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2005, 12:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
RB?! Are you on crack? Next to QB they get the most touches.

Running backs also tend to hit the "rookie wall" around the 10th game due to not being used to the 16+ game schedule. You never hear of WRs hitting the rookie wall
Recievers don't really get the feel for the routes or a decent relationship with the QB until they've been in it for a while...

Running plays are essentially all the same, you don't really need a relationship with the QB....you need a solid O-line.

Its just an opinion....

Old 20 Sep 2005, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
3-13 is a bit of a stretch. Lets not forget they still play in the NFC North.
Meh.. If Chicago ends up with 7 wins or more the Vikings will have that bad of a record.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote