ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 2 Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2005, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default NFL Week 2 Discussion

So I have the Panthers/Pats game and the Panthers are up by 10, 17-7.

I wanted to pick the Panthers so bad in the Pick 'Em this week, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. If this game stays this course, I'll be kicking myself.

Also, the Bears layin a god damn ass kickin on the Lions It's only halftime and they're up 31-6
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lions game - No Comment

Colts, Jags - Single most boring game I've seen in a while.

Vikings game - WTF Culpepper.

Yup.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Vrabel interception return for a TD. Panthers up 17-10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
Vrabel interception return for a TD. Panthers up 17-10.
Oh I forgot.

I hate New England's D.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I got the Minnesota @ Cincinatti mauling on over here.

Cinci would look real good today if they didn't get so many penalties.

Later on I got Browns vs GB. I wanted to see the Dolphins @ Jets game but DirecTV wont let me access the CBS channel that is playing it.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Who Dey Muddafucka Who Dey

2 and 0...that how we like to start down here in Cinci....
3 and 0 next week....

Goddam it feels good.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
I got the Minnesota @ Cincinatti mauling on over here.

Cinci would look real good today if they didn't get so many penalties.

Later on I got Browns vs GB. I wanted to see the Dolphins @ Jets game but DirecTV wont let me access the CBS channel that is playing it.
Don't feel too bad. I got to see the Lions get their ass kicked, then the most boring game ever in Indy and Jacksonville. Now I'm getting GB and Clevland.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Don't feel too bad. I got to see the Lions get their ass kicked, then the most boring game ever in Indy and Jacksonville. Now I'm getting GB and Clevland.
I guess I'm pretty lucky, I got SD and Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Mike Vick is the most overrated athlete ever. Fuck, do I ever hate that guy. Watching Falcons games gives me a headache.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Mike Vick is the most overrated athlete ever. Fuck, do I ever hate that guy. Watching Falcons games gives me a headache.
Yay for agreeing.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Yay for agreeing.
I repped him for it....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
I repped him for it....

And damn, how about your boy Palmer. 337 yards, 3 TDs. Not bad...not to bad at all.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
I repped him for it....
Yay for three-way rep.
Old 18 Sep 2005, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Chargers suck. They were avg like -1yrd per play in the second half. We should have got our asses kicked by 30 more points but fortunatly, Plummer sucks too.

SF played the way everyone expected them to.

I don't know what happened in Chicago. They should just leave Harrignton in the hotel and go back without him. The Bears haven't scored that many points in 2 seasons combined.

I am looking to jump on the Carilina band wagon. I like them. I like them beating Brady.

I may look to jump on the indy wagon also, but they are playing as boring as the Ravens.

I don't know what else is going on. I'll be praying the Chargers make Eli bleed next week, and it might be the only good thing that happens this season.

oh, I got a Gates throwback jersey today also. It's too bad my team sucks, because I like a lot of the players.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2005, 09:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

I'm disappointed with those Dolphins.