ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Anyone else going to a game this weekend?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2005, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Anyone else going to a game this weekend?

I'm making the roadie for the season opener @ Cleveland Browns Stadium tomorrow. Leaving at 5am, hitting Pannini's Bar about 10:30am...I'm going to get drrrrrrrrunk. We'd be tailgating, but there's only going to be two of us, and tailgating with only two people makes no sense at all.

I love opening day at home. The section I'm in has mostly season ticket/PSL holders, so I know most of the people around us, the seats are nice, and the stadium is going to be rockin' with a bunch of drunken rabid Browns fans...for the first half at least...

Anyway, anyone else going to a game??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

not sure when, but sometime im going to a Saints game in the Alamodome. stupid san antonio has a big ass fucking dome, and its only used like twice a year for boat shows and the gymnastic tournaments. i'll be damned if i dont see the first ever pro football regular season game there, even if it isnt the cowboys
Old 10 Sep 2005, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Probably not an NFL game this year. I'm gonna be going up to Gainesville for the Florida/Vanderbilt game this year though.
Old 10 Sep 2005, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Say hi to Crennel and Savage for me
Old 10 Sep 2005, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I would love to, but I don't plan on it.
Old 10 Sep 2005, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

The 24th the Mrs. and I will be going to the Huskies/Irish game at Husky Stadium. We got some great seats in the alum section.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 06:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Glue, so I take it you still have season tickets? I remember you made a thread a hell of a long time ago talking about if you should renew them.

I won't be going to any games this year. Next season though Dallas plays in Detroit and Buffalo, so i'll be going to those games for sure.
Old 10 Sep 2005, 07:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I'm making the roadie for the season opener @ Cleveland Browns Stadium tomorrow. Leaving at 5am, hitting Pannini's Bar about 10:30am...I'm going to get drrrrrrrrunk. We'd be tailgating, but there's only going to be two of us, and tailgating with only two people makes no sense at all.

I love opening day at home. The section I'm in has mostly season ticket/PSL holders, so I know most of the people around us, the seats are nice, and the stadium is going to be rockin' with a bunch of drunken rabid Browns fans...for the first half at least...

Anyway, anyone else going to a game??

Late.
Thru the second half the Bengals fans will be laughing at you

I know I will

I won't get to go to a game until my beloved Pack comes to town....October 30th...
No matter who wins that game...I'll be happy

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont get many weekends off to go to the games. But in 3 weeks ill be going and the stadium has already been sold out so with 86000 people there I should have a good time.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Glue, give #58 a big Fuck you for me...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote