ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Betting Lounge: Does it stay or does it go?
View Poll Results: Does The Betting Lounge Stay or Go??
The Betting Lounge Stays. 2 66.67%
The Betting Lounge Goes. 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2005, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default The Betting Lounge: Does it stay or does it go?

What are your opinions on the betting forum? I know there hasn't been many sports on lately, so its going to be dead in there. But the NFL, NHL, and NBA are all starting up shortly. So do you want it to stay or would you rather see it gone? State your opinions.
Old 09 Sep 2005, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I'd like for it to stay. Ironically, I just recognized it and put me and Glue's Raider bet in there. Is that OK?
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Piss it off.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I say keep it. In a few weeks there will be ten Sticky threads that will get in the way of Sports opinions. I suggested it months ago to get rid of that very thing and then basketball ended, March Madness ended and poof. No more action to bet on.

NCAA and NFL are starting, there's two or more sticky threads right there...the Wild Card races are coming to the wire in MLB...LeBron, errrr, the NBA starts in another couple months...I'd say leave it.

I'll add a poll and Sticky this.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I'd say change its format....

Put all fantasy league shit in there, the pick em challenge crap too....I think that's been goin on anyway....

Leave the main forum for News and random ass sports threads

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That's what I'm talking about. If it stays, then this thread is unstickied, the two fantasy threads are moved, and we then have more room to yell at each other.

BTW Kurt, I'm going to Cleveland tomorrow to personally oversee the beginning of the Crennel era. I'm expecting a W. Cinci's D looks worse than it was last year and from what I've seen of that Odell Thurman kid, he's got nothing.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Ill play devils advocate and argue against it.

Aside from having 5 or six sticky threads its not like any real issues are going to be pushed to a second page. The sports forum doesnt generate enough spam like threads for any real issues to be pushed of the first page. If you have a look at the first page currently you will see by the bottom we already have older threads that are 11 days old. I dont see the problem with having them on one page

Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
That's what I'm talking about. If it stays, then this thread is unstickied, the two fantasy threads are moved, and we then have more room to yell at each other.

BTW Kurt, I'm going to Cleveland tomorrow to personally oversee the beginning of the Crennel era. I'm expecting a W. Cinci's D looks worse than it was last year and from what I've seen of that Odell Thurman kid, he's got nothing.

Late.
I propose a second subforum....Perhaps we could call it "Elmer gets owned by Kurt"

Cause ,dammit, Cinci is gonna demolish those sorry sack Browns. Cinci D is lookin much better this year...its too bad the same can't be said for Cleveland Offense.
No Suggs....Droughns is more than solid tho, I'll give you that. However you guys are gonna hafta rely on the run...Old man Dilfer aint gonna get any love from us.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2005, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

shit I meant to put my post in the other thread.