ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Week 1 Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2005, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri
Default NFL Week 1 Discussion

is this ok?

well anyways, god damn i love Randy Moss. i dont know why, i just do. and Raiders looking pretty good on their first drive so far. GO RAIDERS
Old 08 Sep 2005, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't like the start of this game so far. NE better get their shit together...FAST.

I won't be back until halftime...
Old 08 Sep 2005, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Fuck yea, Raiders winning 14-10. I don't like the Patriots. The Jets'll spank the Chiefs, so I got nothin to worry about.

Last edited by Ricky Bobby; 09 Sep 2005 at 06:02 AM.
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2005, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Pats are still looking pretty good. Oakland looks pretty promising too.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Haha, did everyone see the first signs of the faiders falling apart. It happened, right there in the second half. This is the Raiders that have zero team chemistry. The Pats took Moss out of the game and that was it for them.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 11:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh, and did anyone else think Moss is a total bitch for ducking out of that hit? What a puss, he should have taken his beating like a man but he is too selfish for that. And then, as if there is any doubt about what kind of person he is, he does the most blatent offensive PI I have ever seen.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

LaMont Jordan sucks. He had like 70 yards on 18 carries.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck yes, games are about to fuckin start!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2005, 12:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Wooo! Time for some fooooooooootball.

All I have to say is that St.Louis, Minnesota, and Dallas better fucking win.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Titans up 7-0 after driving the ball down the field on their opening possession.

I'm glad I have this game, because the other game I have right now is Redskins vs Bears
Old 11 Sep 2005, 12:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

God damn, every time I turn on the Vikings game, there is a flag.

Man WTF is up with Culpepper?

Last edited by Spear; 11 Sep 2005 at 12:56 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2005, 12:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Good lord what a BOMB from Roethlisberger to Randle El. 63 yard TD pass and catch. Steelers are up 17-7 now.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 02:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Steelers are crushing theTitans. They just added a rushing TD to make it 34-7.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Miami didn't look too bad against Denver. The Phin's D played well all game and in the 2nd half their offense finally came alive.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2005, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Fucking Saints making miss the begining of the Dallas game.

These assholes at Fox shouldn't be doing now. Now they tied it and its probably gonna go into OT. Fuck am I ever pissed.