ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Browns picked for ugliest uniforms, and the best goes to......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2005, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Browns picked for ugliest uniforms, and the best goes to......

Browns picked for ugliest uniforms
Associated Press

So who has the best uniforms in the NFL?

According to a survey conducted by Directions Research, Inc., the Cleveland Browns have the league's worst, and the Dallas Cowboys have the best.

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Old 08 Sep 2005, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Bengals uniform kicks ass.....people are fuckin stupid

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2005, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I kinds like the Bengals' jerseys. There's nothing wrong with the Ravens' jerseys either, except for that emblem thing on the sleeve. Ten years ago the Dolphins had some ugly jerseys... now they're pretty great.

The new Cardinals jerseys kick ass and as much as I hate the Falcons, those red jerseys are pretty hot.

The Cowboys jerseys are nice. Nothing wrong with them at all. I think the black ones are kinda ugly and those ones they wore at the Thanksgiving game last year were... meh. Dammit... if only Roy hadn't injured TO he'd still be one of my favorite players and I'd still love the Cowboys. Dammit Roy... I hate you... but I love you.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Cook

The Cowboys jerseys are nice. Nothing wrong with them at all. I think the black ones are kinda ugly and those ones they wore at the Thanksgiving game last year were... meh. Dammit... if only Roy hadn't injured TO he'd still be one of my favorite players and I'd still love the Cowboys. Dammit Roy... I hate you... but I love you.
They don't wear the black ones. Never have and probably never will. They're just considered "fashsion" jerseys. The Thanksgiving ones kick so much ass though. I need to get the new ones though.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
They don't wear the black ones. Never have and probably never will. They're just considered "fashsion" jerseys. The Thanksgiving ones kick so much ass though. I need to get the new ones though.
Yeah I know... I just think they're ugly jerseys. The Thanksgiving ones are alright... but I personally prefer their regular ones.

I'm gonna buy a Cowboys jersey this year. Tell me whether I should buy an Emmitt Smith jersey or a Roy Williams jersey.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Cook
Yeah I know... I just think they're ugly jerseys. The Thanksgiving ones are alright... but I personally prefer their regular ones.

I'm gonna buy a Cowboys jersey this year. Tell me whether I should buy an Emmitt Smith jersey or a Roy Williams jersey.
I would buy a Ware jersey.

But between those two I would get Roy. I personally don't like wearing outdated jerseys. I like to wear jerseys of players who are playing on the current roster. I have four Emmitt Smith jerseys so I wouldn't buy anymore.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Browns uniforms are ugly. Real ugly.

But I gotta go with Chris Berman, the best uniforms of all time are the Chargers, oh-so-sweet, throw back jerseys.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Cowboys are gonna kick the Chargers ass on Sunday

yeah i said it Exo
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Speaking of Demarcus...

He did quite well against the Seahawks that one preseason game. Kinda made me like him a bit more.

Hope Shawn Merriman (Sp?) can do well also on the Chargers.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

My favorite jerseys are....

Detroit's Black Jerseys
Denver Broncos
Baltimore Ravens

My Least favorite are...

Clevland Browns
Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks (you know the dark blue-green or whatever it is)
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

the new Bengals jersey's are ugly. Their 80s version (Boomer, Munoz days) were hell of a lot better than those getups.

The best jerseys are the ones that don't get changed a lot, stand the test of time. Cowboys, Colts, Packers, Bears, Giants and YES the Browns.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My Favorite Jerseys

Cowboys
Bucs
Rams
Titans
Raiders
Saints
Chargers Power Blue (Wanna buy me one, Exo? )

Ugliest Jerseys

Browns
Packers
Dolphins
Vikings
Seahawks
Bears
Bengals

Last edited by STICK; 08 Sep 2005 at 07:48 PM. Reason: added the Packers. Yuck their jerseys are awful.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2005, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

The Ravens and Falcons have the best jerseys. The Titans' unis are pretty nice too. The Browns and Packers jerseys are pretty bad but you have to remember that they are the old, pioneer teams so their uniforms will never be fit for modern-day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 07:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The Browns have the best jerseys and helmets in the game. The only way the Browns' unis could get better is if they took the names off the back.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2005, 11:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Chargers Power Blue (Wanna buy me one, Exo? )
anything for you

A thing of beauty
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote