ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

If I were the head coach of

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2005, 12:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default If I were the head coach of

of The _________ _________, I would/would not ....

It's the game of fill in the blank. You pick a team and then say what you would do. I will start.

If I were the head coach of Ohio St., I would start Justin Zwick against Texas.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

If I was the head coach of the SF 49ers I would start drafting o-line so that we can give our QB some time to throw the ball instead of drafting QB after QB.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2005, 02:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

If I were the coach of the Wisconsin Badgers, i'd give the ball to Brian Calhoun every frickin play. 250 and 5 TDs put up on Bowling Green Saturday. Un-fuckin-believable. And yet Omar Jacobs is still the one getting the damn spotlight.

If I were the coach of Syracuse, i'd give up now. That was one piss poor performance today versus West Virginia. The Mountaineers dominated at every level of the game.

And finally, if I were you people, I would watch the Miami/ Florida St. game tonight on ABC. Should be a good one.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2005, 03:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

If I were the head coach of the New York Knicks, I would move Stephon Marbury to the 2 spot considering how much he loves to shoot.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 08:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If I were head coach of the Michigan Wolverines, I would run a damn pitch play every now and then, instead of up the middle all the time.

If I were head coach of the St. Louis Rams, I wouldn't be such a dumbfuck.

If I were head coach of the Detroit Lions, I would get a defense.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 08:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

If I was the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons, I would not start Mike Vick everyday and hopefully teach him how to pass.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

If I were the head coach of the Cleveland Browns, I would start Willie Green at running back.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 01:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

If I was the coach of the Atlanta Hawks, I would shoot myself...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2005, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If I was the head coach of Florida State Tonight..I would let everything in the whole playbook come out. We're always way too conservative against the Canes..I can handle going down swinging,but we've been going out like punks. I'd also make the jump ball a Red Zone play only..Jeff Bowden.
Old 05 Sep 2005, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

If I were Joe Torre, I would start Tino Martinez at 1st instead of Giambi every game, because Giambi is shit on D.
Old 06 Sep 2005, 05:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

If I were the head coach of Miami, I would work on special teams and pass blocking.