ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Roy Williams Breakin TO's Leg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2005, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Roy Williams Breakin TO's Leg

I PMed Rebel already to see if he had the video of it still, but he hasn't sent it to me yet. So anyways, I was wondering if anyone else had it, or knew where I could find it.

I don't wanna seem impatient, but when I get an idea, I wanna act on it ASAP.

So yea, anyone know where I can get it?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Impatient fucker

No clue on where to find the video tho. What's that one site that has all types of videos? bigboys.com or something like that I think
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Impatient fucker

No clue on where to find the video tho. What's that one site that has all types of videos? bigboys.com or something like that I think
I checked there, and their search system was ass

I've been fuckin searching everything possible, and I can't find ANY videos at all. I'm getting frustrated as hell too
Old 02 Sep 2005, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

You tried Kazaa?
Old 02 Sep 2005, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
You tried Kazaa?
Do they have gif files on there?

I don't want the actual video video, cuz I'm gonna use it for a banner...
Old 02 Sep 2005, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You impatient piece of shit.

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you about that. I forgot. I looked for the video clip and I can't find it. I don't think I would of deleted it. My folders are all a mess so I have no idea where I saved it. I'll look again tomorrow and I promise I won't forget.
Old 02 Sep 2005, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
You impatient piece of shit.

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you about that. I forgot. I looked for the video clip and I can't find it. I don't think I would of deleted it. My folders are all a mess so I have no idea where I saved it. I'll look again tomorrow and I promise I won't forget.
LOL, I know I'm impatient. It's just that I had a badass banner idea, and today was my only day off for like a week and I wanted to work on it as much as possible

Also, if you don't remember where it is, you can do a search....

Start>Search>For Files or Folders and then type in the name, that is if you remember the filename.

Anyways, don't be in any rush, as I probably won't have much time to seriously work on it for a while.
Old 03 Sep 2005, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

The clip of that is sick. Seeing his leg snap back is just..blehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2005, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Well I found the video, but it isn't gif format.

I also found a sick ass hit on Toomer, and a sick ass hit on Gardner.

Another hit I found, it isn't by Williams, but another [cringes]great safety, Brian Dawkins of the Eagles.[/cringes]

Maybe he could make it in the WWE
Old 04 Sep 2005, 12:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Dawkins>>>>>Williams
Old 04 Sep 2005, 01:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Well I found the video, but it isn't gif format.

I also found a sick ass hit on Toomer, and a sick ass hit on Gardner.

Another hit I found, it isn't by Williams, but another [cringes]great safety, Brian Dawkins of the Eagles.[/cringes]

Maybe he could make it in the WWE
Some vids can be used by programs to be made into animated gifs dude.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2005, 01:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Dawkins>>>>>Williams
Yeah right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Some vids can be used by programs to be made into animated gifs dude.
Oh? How would I go about doing that...?
Old 04 Sep 2005, 03:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

if you send it to me, i can do it for you
Old 04 Sep 2005, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTriK
if you send it to me, i can do it for you
Why not just tell me what program is needed
Old 04 Sep 2005, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i was trying to save you some dl time but if you're gonna be a douchebutt, fine. use imageready or flash. douchebutt