ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Top 5 Fantasy RBs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2005, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Top 5 Fantasy RBs

Much like the QB thread...

Who are the big 5 this year...

Tomlinson, Alexander are definates on everyones lists....Holmes should be up there but he is gettin old and you can't ignore the injuries.

Who else?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2005, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Tomlinson
Alexander
McAllister
McGahee
Jackson
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2005, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Tomlinson
Jackson
Martin
McGahee
And whoever is running for Denver this year.
Old 30 Aug 2005, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Tomlinson
Green
Alexander
Lewis
Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2005, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Why are you guys so high on Jackson? He played alright last season, but I mean he isn't anything special so far. Plus, Martz isn't smart enough to run the ball 30 times a game.

Tomlinson
Alexander
McAllister
McGahee
Lewis
Old 01 Sep 2005, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Why are you guys so high on Jackson? He played alright last season, but I mean he isn't anything special so far. Plus, Martz isn't smart enough to run the ball 30 times a game.
Martz was on the hot seat last year. He's either gonna get fired for being a dipshit, or he's gonna swallow his god damn pride and run the fucking ball. I'm banking on him finally running the ball this year.

By the way, it's a shame how injuries and Martz' retarded play calling put a damper on Faulk's amazing career. At least he got a Super Bowl ring though, because he truly is one of the game's all time greats. Not to mention he's also one of the classiest the NFL has ever seen.
Old 01 Sep 2005, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Mike Martz is dumber than me.

Tomlinson
Alexander
Holmes
Mcgahee
Mcallister
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2005, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Martz was on the hot seat last year. He's either gonna get fired for being a dipshit, or he's gonna swallow his god damn pride and run the fucking ball. I'm banking on him finally running the ball this year.

By the way, it's a shame how injuries and Martz' retarded play calling put a damper on Faulk's amazing career. At least he got a Super Bowl ring though, because he truly is one of the game's all time greats. Not to mention he's also one of the classiest the NFL has ever seen.
I really don't think that Martz is going to last another season in St. Louis. The Rams have the potential to go back to the greatest show on turf days, but Martz is just a fuckin roadblock to that.

FIRE THAT MORON!
Old 01 Sep 2005, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I really don't think that Martz is going to last another season in St. Louis. The Rams have the potential to go back to the greatest show on turf days, but Martz is just a fuckin roadblock to that.
I don't think they have potential to be the team they were when they won the Superbowl. That was like what? 4, 5 years ago. In football terms, thats a hell of a long time.

The had an O line that was a wall. Faulk was one of the best running backs in the league. He's not even starting anymore (although he probably could be). This team doesn't stack up whatsoever with the superbowl Rams team. The Rams don't scare me at all. If they do make the playoffs it will only be because they play in the worst division in the NFL.
Old 01 Sep 2005, 07:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
I don't think they have potential to be the team they were when they won the Superbowl. That was like what? 4, 5 years ago. In football terms, thats a hell of a long time.

The had an O line that was a wall. Faulk was one of the best running backs in the league. He's not even starting anymore (although he probably could be). This team doesn't stack up whatsoever with the superbowl Rams team. The Rams don't scare me at all. If they do make the playoffs it will only be because they play in the worst division in the NFL.
I think although it was a nice thing for Marshall to do, (Giving up his starting job to Jackson.) it doesn't help his team THIS YEAR.

This year, their division is up for grabs. Anyone could get it. And they are taking a chance on a few games played by some new kid.

They need one more great receiver, Faulk to be playing and playing well, and of course some offensive line people who can actually get something going.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2005, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

Their offence still has the potential to just run over people. Jackson is a great RB, and Faulk can still get the job done. I even saw some flashbacks of the old Faulk in the Monday night game. They have two great recievers in Issac Bruce and Torry Holt, and the most accurate QB in the league. I figure, all they really need to do, is get a better O-line, fire Martz, and get one more good reciever. If they do that, I think they will have something to be feared.

Last edited by Spear; 01 Sep 2005 at 10:33 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2005, 12:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Top 5 Fantasy Backs (so far by total fantasy points)

1. Tomlinson
2. Alexander
3. James
4. Jordan ( )
5. Jackson (BOOYA Rebel)

Just missing the Top 5 are Barber and McGahee.

It should also be noted that I'm using Exo's league, so different leagues may have different results basedon the settings.