ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Favorite *Present* Teams of 4 Major Sports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2005, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy
Default Favorite *Present* Teams of 4 Major Sports

Basketball:
Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix Suns

Baseball:
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (or w/e..)
St. Louis Cardinals

Football:
Green Bay Packers

Hockey:
Los Angeles Kings
---
I know, pretty pointless thread. Just interested on who your favorite teams are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Okay, I'll play along...

NFL: Cleveland Browns

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers

MLB: Cleveland Indians

NHL: L.A. Kings

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

NBA - Miami Heat

MLB - Florida Marlins

NFL - Miami Dolphins

NHL - Florida Panthers

Anyone catch on to the pattern here?
Old 20 Aug 2005, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Basketball:
Toronto Raptors

Baseball:
Toronto Blue Jays

Football:
New York Giants

Hockey:
Toronto Maple Leafs/Calgary Flames
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

NFL
Dallas Cowboys - By FAR, my favorite team.

Secondary favorite teams

St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Bucs
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans

NHL
Colorado Avalanche

NBA
Sacramento Queens

MLB
Oakland Athletics
Minnesota Twins
Chicago White Sox
(any team that plays the Yankees pretty much)
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
NBA - Miami Heat

MLB - Florida Marlins

NFL - Miami Dolphins

NHL - Florida Panthers

Anyone catch on to the pattern here?
I do, and I have a similar pattern.

MBL - Detroit Tigers

NFL - Detroit Lions

NHL - Detroit Red Wings

NBA - Detroit Pistons.
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I do, and I have a similar pattern.

MBL - Detroit Tigers

NFL - Detroit Lions

NHL - Detroit Red Wings

NBA - Detroit Pistons.
Talk about loyal to your city. I would be too, but L.A. doesn't have a football team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table

Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKOwned
Talk about loyal to your city. I would be too, but L.A. doesn't have a football team
Look at Sam's post. Not much diffrent than mine, 'cept that he's in a diffrent city.

BTW, forgot to say this. The Panthers rule, but the bad thing is, if I want to go see hockey live, (because it's damn near impossible to get Wings tickets), I'm going to have to go see the Lightning, because my mom is moving to Orlando in about a year. And if anybody here knows a lot about the Panthers, is that one of their biggest rivals, are the Lightning.

Last edited by Spear; 20 Aug 2005 at 07:23 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never Better

True...didn't catch it. Sam is also loyal.

Quote:

Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
NFL

Secondary favorite teams

St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Bucs
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
Secondary teams

Anyways...for me:

NFL: Cowboys
NHL: Stars
MLB: Jays
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

NFL : Packers

Secondary Teams
Cincinnati
Ravens
Vikings

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird

Secondary Teams
Cincinnati
Ravens
Vikings
Old 20 Aug 2005, 08:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Seems I forgot to post my secondary teams..........

Bears
Packers
Rams
Eagles
Old 20 Aug 2005, 09:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

NFL:

Pittsburgh

MLB:

Pittsburgh

Seconds: Phildelphia Eagles and Phillies, New York Jets, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs and White Sox, and Oakland A's.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 09:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Secondary teams
Hey, none of my secondary teams are RIVALS of the Cowboys. If ANY of my secondary teams plays the Cowboys, I'm for the 'Boys 100%. I'm loyal to them through and through.

I just like to have teams that I can root for when the Cowboys aren't playing, or when they're not having such a good season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Seems I forgot to post my secondary teams..........

Bears
Packers
Rams
Eagles
How can you call yourself a Lions fan, then also be a fan of the Packers and Bears? They're RIVALS.

You would never catch me rooting for the Redskins, Eagles, Giants or 49ers
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote