ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Randy Moss 4:20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2005, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Randy Moss 4:20

Moss admits to marijuana use 'every blue moon'
Aug. 18, 2005
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

NEW YORK -- Oakland Raiders receiver Randy Moss admits he has used marijuana since entering the NFL seven years ago and still smokes it "every blue moon."

"I have used, you know, marijuana ... since I've been in the league," Moss said in an interview for HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel scheduled to air Tuesday night. "But as far as abusing it and, you know, letting it take control over me, I don't do that, no."

When pressed whether he still smokes marijuana, the star receiver with the checkered past said: "I might. I might have fun. And, you know, hopefully ... I won't get into any trouble by the NFL by saying that, you know. I have had fun throughout my years and, you know, predominantly in the offseason.

"But, you know, I don't want any kids, you know, watching this taking a lesson from me as far as 'Well, Randy Moss used it so I'm going to use it.' I don't want that to get across. Like I say ... I have used (marijuana) in the past. And every blue moon or every once in a while I might."

Moss addressed the interview Thursday night after practice in Houston, saying his statements were about the past. He didn't answer questions.

"A lot of people are jumping to conclusions because they really don't know the real story or haven't even heard the real story yet," he said. "That was really me talking in the past tense of way back in the beginning of my career and my childhood -- especially in high school and college."

Raiders coach Norv Turner said he would reserve comment until he had watched the program.

"I imagine I'll see it and yes then I'll have a discussion with Randy about it," he said.

Moss's agent, Dante DiTrapano, said HBO was trying to intentionally damage the player's reputation. He said Moss was talking about past use in the interview.

"In an attempt to promote their dying network, they have maliciously couched his remarks in a manner that is confusing and leaves room for negative interpretation," DiTrapano told the Associated Press. "Randy is not in the NFL substance abuse program and has complied with all urinalysis required by the league, the team, insurance companies, endorsers, etc."

HBO spokesman Ray Stallone said the network had no reaction to DiTrapano's comments.

"It's worth noting that the portion of the interview to which Mr. DiTrapano appears to be referencing was complete and unaltered," Stallone said. "We believe Randy's remarks speak for themselves."

The NFL's drug policy calls for up to 10 tests a month after one positive result. A second violation results in a fine equal to the player's salary for four games, a third in a four-game suspension, and a year's suspension for a fourth violation.

Moss has never been suspended for violating the league's drug policy and NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said it is confidential whether the receiver is in the drug program or not.

"We evaluate all conduct related to substance abuse and it is handled confidentially by the doctors," Aiello said.

Moss was traded from the Minnesota Vikings in early March. He was limited by a hamstring injury last season and finished with 49 catches for 767 yards and 13 touchdowns. It was the first time in his seven seasons that he didn't reach 1,000 yards receiving.

Moss has had problems on and off the field throughout his college and pro career. He lost scholarships at Notre Dame and Florida State because of a battery charge and marijuana use. He set records at Marshall and clearly was the most dynamic receiver in the 1998 draft, but lasted until 21st overall because of his past trouble.

Last year, Moss was fined $10,000 for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win. He also drew criticism for leaving the field with 2 seconds left in a regular-season loss against Washington.

Other transgressions include bumping a traffic control officer with his car in 2002, verbally abusing corporate sponsors on a team bus in 2001 and squirting an official with a water bottle in 1999.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service
================================================== =======

I bet he and Jimmy Kleinsasser went through a few bags of Doritos back in Minnesota.
Old 18 Aug 2005, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

He should give Pete Marinovich a call.

EDIT:

Or Ricky "Bob Marley" Williams in Miami.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2005, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If anyone is suprised by this then they are retarded. I bet half the league if not more hits the bong once and awhile...
Old 18 Aug 2005, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
RKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_

EDIT:

Or Ricky "Bob Marley" Williams in Miami.
Ricky looks like a bum now
Old 18 Aug 2005, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
If anyone is suprised by this then they are retarded. I bet half the league if not more hits the bong once and awhile...
I bet the other half are blowing snow, atleast once in a while.

Last edited by xer0; 18 Aug 2005 at 10:53 PM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2005, 07:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
That's what I'm thinking two. You could probably shut down all four major sports for guys smoking some dope.
Old 19 Aug 2005, 10:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I smell a suspension coming....

why would you admit this right before football season starts?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2005, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
Moss has had problems on and off the field throughout his college and pro career. He lost scholarships at Notre Dame and Florida State because of a battery charge and marijuana use. He set records at Marshall and clearly was the most dynamic receiver in the 1998 draft, but lasted until 21st overall because of his past trouble.

Last year, Moss was fined $10,000 for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win. He also drew criticism for leaving the field with 2 seconds left in a regular-season loss against Washington.

Other transgressions include bumping a traffic control officer with his car in 2002, verbally abusing corporate sponsors on a team bus in 2001 and squirting an official with a water bottle in 1999.
That is an example of the media trying their hardest to villify Randy. What he's had I would not call "problems throughout...his NFL career." That's a bunch of bullshit. I'm here to tell you that:

A) When Randy squirted water at the ref, everyone who's ever been hosed by a bullshit call on the field (read: every NFL player and coach) was privately cheering him and would love to do that if they only had the balls.

B) When Randy had some fun w/ the traffic cop, noone came close to getting hurt and I know I was cheering him for that...and there was no malice or anything.

C) When Randy mooned the Packer fans, he was just returning seven years worth of having to see their fat, greazy, shit-stained ass cheeks after every game...in other words, they deserved it. Joe Buck is a worthless piece of shit and he can suck Boston's gonorrhea-infected dick and then go die for all I care.

D) That list of "problems" that I quoted from the post is EVERYTHING that Randy's been "written up" for since entering the NFL. Brett Favre has a more serious list of transgressions than Randy, but everyone loves that redneck. Randy Moss has gotten more bad press than Bill Fucking Romanowski...try to figure out how the fuck that works.

People need to get the fuck up off Randy's dick...I'm usually the last one to cry "racism" on some shit but the last 2 sentences of Point D has got me thinking that now may be the time to finally pull the Race Card with regard to the media's treatment of Randy.

Quote:
You mean Todd Marinovich...that fucking guy......his addictions will kill him before he's 50.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2005, 11:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Brett Favre has a more serious list of transgressions than Randy, but everyone loves that redneck.
Late.
The mighty Favre shall strike you down.

Its the second commandment of the NFL...

2) Thou Shalt Not Speak Ill of The Favre.

Old 19 Aug 2005, 11:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
The mighty Favre shall strike you down.

Its the second commandment of the NFL...

2) Thou Shalt Not Speak Ill of The Favre.
Favre is perhaps the most overrated player in NFL history. He's great, he's a first ballot Hall Of Famer...and I'm happy to say that I'm holding on to three of his rookie cards in the hopes of cashing in on them later in life...but he's not as good as people make him out to be. Without Sterling Sharpe settling him down, Favre might still be an interception machine...which he was his first couple of years in ATL and GB.

Brady is better now than Favre ever was, Peyton Manning is better than Favre ever was, Elway was better, Montana was better, The Otto Graham was better...etc. etc. etc.

Shit Kurt...Fucking Boomer Esaison might've been better than Favre... But Favre is a white redneck who has only done well in the postseason once...maybe twice in his career so he gets all the love...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 19 Aug 2005, 12:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Fucking Boomer Esaison might've been better than Favre...
That's harsh

Old 19 Aug 2005, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I loved watching Boomer as a kid.
Old 19 Aug 2005, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

If you were to admit drug use, the Raiders is the perfect team to be on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2005, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
C) When Randy mooned the Packer fans, he was just returning seven years worth of having to see their fat, greazy, shit-stained ass cheeks after every game...in other words, they deserved it. Joe Buck is a worthless piece of shit and he can suck Boston's gonorrhea-infected dick and then go die for all I care.
It wasn't even a moon. All he did was turn his ass cheeks toward the crowd. He didn't even so much as pull his helmet or gloves off. And your right about Joe Buck. He sucks, and doesn't call a good game. I wish he would fucking go mute.

Quote:
D)Randy Moss has gotten more bad press than Bill Fucking Romanowski...try to figure out how the fuck that works.
Romo was a comeplete piece of shit from the very beginning. Another good point Glue.

Quote:
You mean Todd Marinovich...that fucking guy......his addictions will kill him before he's 50.
It was that highly touted QB the Raiders drafted in the early '90s. His fucking nimrod of a dad spent Marijuanvich's whole life grooming him to be a QB, and he turned out to be a bust and a druggie. It is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2005, 08:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
That's harsh
Coming from a Bungles fan...

Quote:
It wasn't even a moon. All he did was turn his ass cheeks toward the crowd. He didn't even so much as pull his helmet or gloves off.
I can't believe I didn't mention that...see that's what happens when you post angry...

Late.