ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

SI kissing Chris Leak's ass.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2005, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default SI kissing Chris Leak's ass.

Anybody notice how Sports Illutrated has been kissing Chris Leak's ass recently? I mean, in their recent College Football preview, they ranked Florida 3rd, all because of him. In SIFK, they toned it down a BIT. Just thought I'd share.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The media has always had a Gator Bias. What..They were ranked like 6th last year?..Keep those 7-5 seasons coming..
Old 16 Aug 2005, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wouldn't be supprised if Leak broke his leg or something in the first few weeks, then the Gators just suck over the season, then have SI act like they always knew that Florida was going to have a bad season.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Leak's a great quarterback. He's probably one of the best in the NCAA right now. When I went to see Coach Meyer, he said the one thing Leak was lacking was leadership ability. He said Leak is now probably one of the best leaders he's seen in a long time.

This season is gonna be good. It's not just SI that's kissing his ass... it's pretty much most commentators on ESPN right now. They all have high hopes for him this year.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Leak's a great quarterback. He's probably one of the best in the NCAA right now. When I went to see Coach Meyer, he said the one thing Leak was lacking was leadership ability. He said Leak is now probably one of the best leaders he's seen in a long time.

This season is gonna be good. It's not just SI that's kissing his ass... it's pretty much most commentators on ESPN right now. They all have high hopes for him this year.
I expect a good season from the Gators. I just don't expect them to contend for the National Championship, like it seems that everyone is saying.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 07:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I expect a good season from the Gators. I just don't expect them to contend for the National Championship, like it seems that everyone is saying.
I don't know. I've seen quite a few articles on ESPN.com predicting Florida vs. Miami in the Rose Bowl.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I don't know. I've seen quite a few articles on ESPN.com predicting Florida vs. Miami in the Rose Bowl.
I think that will be your orange bowl matchup.
Old 16 Aug 2005, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Yeah..Like Miami Can get past VT at Blacksburg..And FSU..Twice (If they make it to ACC Title Game). Remember they were 5-3 in the ACC Last year..No BCS Bowl for the Canes.
Old 17 Aug 2005, 12:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam

Matt Leinart, Vince Young, both better than Leak, IMO. Drew Tate also ranks up there, though I see him disappointing like Kyle Orton did last year. Jared Zebrasky of Boise State also probably deserves a little more respect than he gets.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2005, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Matt Leinart, Vince Young, both better than Leak, IMO. Drew Tate also ranks up there, though I see him disappointing like Kyle Orton did last year. Jared Zebrasky of Boise State also probably deserves a little more respect than he gets.
Chad Henne is a very good QB, showed a lot of poise for just a freshman. Lookout for Andre Woodson from Kentucky, he will be a baller.
Old 17 Aug 2005, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
Chad Henne is a very good QB, showed a lot of poise for just a freshman. Lookout for Andre Woodson from Kentucky, he will be a baller.
I was going to say something about Henne, but I didn't want to sound like just another fan-boy.
Old 17 Aug 2005, 06:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Xavier Lee will win the Heisman everyone thought Leak Would.
Old 17 Aug 2005, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I also like Drew Stanton from MSU. He is their X-factor between a bowl game for the Spartans or not.
Old 20 Aug 2005, 12:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Chris Leak will help the Gators have a good season. He wont be the only reason however.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2005, 01:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Well look at this Wisconsin finished 17th they are now ranked fucking 40th. They just drop 23 fucking spots. Its total bullshit.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote