ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

anyone see that collision?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2005, 08:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default anyone see that collision?

yea, yesterday at the at Met's game Mike Cameron and Carlos Beltran were going after a blooper in shallow right center and they both dove and knocked each other head-to-head. Cameron suffered two broken cheekbones, a broken nose, and a concussion and is on the 15-day DL, while Beltran came away with only a concussion and is day-to-day.

This was probably one of the nastiest collisions I've ever seen...I mean, head-to-heads are nasty in football, and they wear helmets....this is just nasty to watch, though.

Thoughts? Comments?
Old 12 Aug 2005, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I saw it...Major Impact..I just saw the collision..Not the actual play..So i don't know how they messed up communicating.
Old 12 Aug 2005, 08:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

This one was probably because they're both natural centerfielders...while cameron is playing right, he still has that CF mentality

Man, i hope they're both ok...that looked really bad

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2005, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I was watching that game. I changed it for a second then when back to the mets and saw Cameron and Beltran laying on the ground. Then I saw the replay. Not good that was a sick collision. They were doing very good for the Mets. Then to top in all of Floyd got nailed in the knee by a pitch but thankfully he seemed to be ok. The whole Mets outfield went in a matter of like two innings(I think). Hopefully Beltran and Cameron will be back soon. Beltran got up right away but Cameron didn't move at all. Scary moment. I also thought I heard that Beltran hurt his shoulder.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2005, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I heard Cameron practically shattered his face. Wicked scary