ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Owens leaves Eagles camp after spat with Reid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2005, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Owens leaves Eagles camp after spat with Reid

Report: Owens leaves Eagles camp after spat with Reid

Aug. 10, 2005
CBS SportsLine.com staff and wire reports

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Terrell Owens has left Philadelphia Eagles training camp and returned to his home in New Jersey following an apparent verbal disagreement with coach Andy Reid, Philadelphia's ComcastSportsNet.com reported Wednesday.

The dispute occurred during a meeting, the report said. Owens left the meeting, packed up his belongings and drove home.

Owens’ publicist, who confirmed the incident and that Owens has left, is currently en route from Los Angeles to Philadelphia, the website said.

Owens did not practice with the team Wednesday morning but did work out with assistant trainer Chris Peduzzi on one of the adjacent practice fields.

Owens has missed five of the last six days with a groin injury suffered last Thursday. He ran some light routes and caught passes from a machine.

Owens is seeking to renegotiate the seven-year, $49 million deal he signed last year. The Eagles have said they would not do so. On Aug. 1, Owens reported to camp on time, and agent Drew Rosenhaus said a walkout was unlikely.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/print/nfl/story/8723816
Old 10 Aug 2005, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao...this is great news. Owens is such a bitch. I would love to see Owens not to play for the Eagles this season. After Owens they don't have any other recievers because Stinkston got hurt...not that it really matters anyways cause the guy is brutal.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

TO had a little tiff w/ Andy Reid in Training Camp today and apparently Coach Reid asked him to leave camp. I just heard it on ESPN where cameras outside the facility showed T.O. shirtless doing bicep dumbell curls, situps and the like with a throng of microphones and cameras around him. It was a bona fide circus, I’m telling you.

Philly’s imploding. Pinkston is gone, Westbrook’s unhappy, Donovan’s being the company guy and T.O.’s doing calisthetics in the parking lot.

Suddenly, I feel like the Eagles are a McDonald’s franchise because I’M LOVING IT!!!

Thoughts??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 10 Aug 2005 at 05:49 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2005, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Scratchin McNabb off the fantasy draft list....
TO too

I fuckin hate the Eagles

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2005, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Philly’s imploding. Pinkston is gone, Westbrook’s unhappy, Donovan’s being the company guy and T.O.’s doing calisthetics in the parking lot.
I think the Westbrook situation is all cleared up now. From what I was reading, if he were to sit out this season he wouldn't be able to come an UFA. So I think he'll play the best he can this season to cash in next season in either Philly or somewhere else.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I hate TO he is such a little whiney crying bitch about everything. Quit being a faggot and just do what your coach says. Your only getting paid millions to do so.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2005, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I think the Westbrook situation is all cleared up now. From what I was reading, if he were to sit out this season he wouldn't be able to come an UFA. So I think he'll play the best he can this season to cash in next season in either Philly or somewhere else.
Just so you know...I thought of you as soon as I saw that on ESPN in my work's breakroom, Reb. Did you see the footage of TO in the parking lot?? Fucking priceless...I knew you'd be poppin' off of that.

Philly's coming apart at the seams. It's all so fucking beautiful. And to think that it's a Randy Moss Love-In over in Oakland's Training Camp...I guess I wasn't too far off when I said I liked Moss over Owens every day and twice on Sundays.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 07:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Just so you know...I thought of you as soon as I saw that on ESPN in my work's breakroom, Reb. Did you see the footage of TO in the parking lot?? Fucking priceless...I knew you'd be poppin' off of that.
Aren't I special.

And yeah, I seen the clip on tv. I was laughing my ass off over it. Every time the guy talks he just makes himself look so ridiculous.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

im also lovin this, TO is in serious contention with Ricky Dopehead for jerk of the year.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2005, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Aren't I special.

And yeah, I seen the clip on tv. I was laughing my ass off over it. Every time the guy talks he just makes himself look so ridiculous.
The guy's got good abs though...

Late.

Old 10 Aug 2005, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is fucking GREAT. I hope things stay this current course. Trouble in the City of Brotherly Love (LMFAO) certainly will help out my 'Boys
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2005, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Philly should trade him to Atlanta for Peerless Price..He's not that far behind TO..And Doesn't bring a distraction.
Old 10 Aug 2005, 10:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Philly should trade him to Atlanta for Peerless Price..He's not that far behind TO..And Doesn't bring a distraction.
Peerless Price is over-rated.

He had great numbers in Buffalo because he had:

A. Eric Moulds as the primary wideout.
B. Travis Henry had career years, that coincided with Price's jump to superstardom.

Philly is in shambles right, and there wouldn't be another WR to take the heat off of Price.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2005, 05:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Price sucks. They're saying that he's not even going to be the number one OR the number two WR in Atlanta.

And holy shit Glue...

In that post yesterday I didn't know if you were talking about TOs interview near or at his house, or when he was working out. I didn't see the interview when he was working out until last night. I was pissing myself laughing over that.
Old 11 Aug 2005, 07:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Price sucks. They're saying that he's not even going to be the number one OR the number two WR in Atlanta.

And holy shit Glue...

In that post yesterday I didn't know if you were talking about TOs interview near or at his house, or when he was working out. I didn't see the interview when he was working out until last night. I was pissing myself laughing over that.
I guess it was in the driveway at his house, I just saw it as I got some coffee at work on the TV in the breakroom. It was hilarious. Yes it was.

Late.