ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Canadian Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2005, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Canadian Football League

Anyone follow it?
Old 04 Aug 2005, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Nope. I find it to be a joke.
Old 04 Aug 2005, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

How so?
Old 04 Aug 2005, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blair
How so?
Mostly because of the three downs. I just find that stupid.
Old 05 Aug 2005, 12:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I like it, it comes on a local station sometimes where I live. It's good to see football with diffrent rules. I personally like the Toronto Argos.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2005, 02:36 AM   #6 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i watch it sometimes i don't mind it but hey it's football i love that sport
Old 05 Aug 2005, 03:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Agreed, football is the greatest sport IMHO.
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The CFL sucks so much. I can't stand watching it. The thing that pisses me off the most is the whole 3 downs. Having only 3 downs doesn't give you enough to move the ball down feild. All they do is pass and there is no running game.

People bitch and complain about how the NFL is the "No Fun League" by not letting their players do any crazy touchdown celebrations, but if anyone here watches the CFL they know why the NFL cracks down on that stuff. Those CFL players do the dumbest things after a TD and it just makes them look so stupid.

Another thing I really hate about the CFL is the fans. They're fans so the dumbest shit. Like CFL players play for the passion of the game and not for the money and thats why the play in the CFL. I'm like fuck that...if any of those players could be making millions of dollars they would take that in a second. They also seem to think every single of the the players in the CFL are as good, if not better then an NFL player. If there was a game between the best team in the CFL (I don't even know who it is right now) against the 49ers SECOND STRING team. I would put all my money on the niners backups.
Old 05 Aug 2005, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
The CFL sucks so much. I can't stand watching it. The thing that pisses me off the most is the whole 3 downs. Having only 3 downs doesn't give you enough to move the ball down feild. All they do is pass and there is no running game.

People bitch and complain about how the NFL is the "No Fun League" by not letting their players do any crazy touchdown celebrations, but if anyone here watches the CFL they know why the NFL cracks down on that stuff. Those CFL players do the dumbest things after a TD and it just makes them look so stupid.

Another thing I really hate about the CFL is the fans. They're fans so the dumbest shit. Like CFL players play for the passion of the game and not for the money and thats why the play in the CFL. I'm like fuck that...if any of those players could be making millions of dollars they would take that in a second. They also seem to think every single of the the players in the CFL are as good, if not better then an NFL player. If there was a game between the best team in the CFL (I don't even know who it is right now) against the 49ers SECOND STRING team. I would put all my money on the niners backups.
And if they did that enough you would be a rich man.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

That wouldn't be a bad idea. Put the CFL Champion against the worst team in the NFL. I could be played in a neurtal site like in Europe or something.
Old 06 Aug 2005, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldfan777
That wouldn't be a bad idea. Put the CFL Champion against the worst team in the NFL. I could be played in a neurtal site like in Europe or something.
Yeah. Have the CFL Whatevers face Miami with Ricky Williams stoned on the sidelines.
Old 07 Aug 2005, 09:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

LOL, Ricky Williams would dominate a CFL game, stoned or not.