ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Leafs are going to SUCK next season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2005, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default The Leafs are going to SUCK next season

Now i'm not just talking shit because I hate them. But man, how can anyone agrue against me and tell me that they are still good. Check out their cap situation

Mats Sundin $6.84 million
Owen Nolan Status in dispute $5,627,000
Ed Belfour $4.56 million
Bryan McCabe $3.458 million
Tomas Kaberle $2.28 million
Ken Klee $1.9 million
Darcy Tucker $1.596 million
Jeff O'Neill $1.5 million
Matt Stajan $805,600
Tie Domi $1.25 million

A total of $30 million

30 million. LMFAO. And for who? The only player who is actually good is Belfour. Eddie is the only reason why the Leafs look as good as they do. After Eddie? Matsssssssss Sundin? Ha. Talk about overrated....But it looks as like he might actually have to work this season and not just sit in front of the net and have someone feed him the puck.

I'm not even going to bother finshing this list and ripping apart the rest of their OVERRATED team. I can't wait until the Leafs miss the playoffs this season. Oh man, is it ever going to be good.
Old 04 Aug 2005, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Mats Sundin, and Ed Belfour are really the only REAL players on the Leafs. But Belfour is a fossile, ans Sundin can't do it alone.
Old 04 Aug 2005, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I've been telling all my buddies that the Leafs are in for a bad year, but they're all in denial. Now I don't hate the Leafs by any means, I'm not their biggest fan but I'm not someone who goes around hating on the Leafs all day, but seriously I think they are going to have a horrible year.

One of my buddies was trying to tell me that the Leafs have done ok since they signed Jeff O'Neil... who the hell is Jeff O'Neil anyway? With guys like Forseberg available how can you see the signing of O'Neil as a big pick up?
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2005, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
I've been telling all my buddies that the Leafs are in for a bad year, but they're all in denial. Now I don't hate the Leafs by any means, I'm not their biggest fan but I'm not someone who goes around hating on the Leafs all day, but seriously I think they are going to have a horrible year.

One of my buddies was trying to tell me that the Leafs have done ok since they signed Jeff O'Neil... who the hell is Jeff O'Neil anyway? With guys like Forseberg available how can you see the signing of O'Neil as a big pick up?
http://www.nhl.com/players/8460495.html

Jeff O'Neill
Old 05 Aug 2005, 05:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

That big payroll is coming back to bite them in the ass now.

The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's going to be a long season.

Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2005, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jeff O'Neill has a lot of game and he's got wheels out there, too. But other than him, that's a bleak fuckin' roster. I don't think Sundin is overrated so much as he's overpaid. He's making Teemu Selanne money, and unfortunately for the Leafs his best years are behind him.

BTW...Jeff O'Neill makes only $250,000 more than Tie Domi?? WTF?? I know Domi's an Ubergoon, but he's got to be 50 years old out there and quite honestly someone like Matt Barnaby will get more under another team's skin than Domi can for probably under a Million. O'Neill = bargain...Domi = overpaid.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote