ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

There's no crying in football!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2005, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default There's no crying in football!!

Rookie breaks into tears, then misses practice for back examination
July 27, 2005
AP - Jul 27, 3:16 pm EDT
More Photos

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) -- Miami Dolphins rookie Manuel Wright, who broke down in tears after he was chewed out by coach Nick Saban on Tuesday, missed Wednesday morning's practice to have his ailing back examined.

``The guy went to the doctor today. They wanted to check his back out,'' Saban said. ``That's part of the issue. We have a protocol and procedure for how we do things around here and sometimes young players don't understand that.''

Wright, taken in the fifth round of the NFL's supplemental draft earlier this month, left the practice field in tears Tuesday after being chastised by Saban, who took off his hat and pointed to his head while yelling at the former Southern California defensive tackle. Wright later returned and participated in practice on a limited basis.

``As I tell the players, we're going to try to help you in every way that we can be successful as you can be,'' Saban said. ``But when you don't do things the way you're supposed to do them, we're going to confront and demand that you do it right. And that's what I did with him.''

Wright was unavailable for comment either day, but Saban said the issue was over as far as he was concerned.

``He did what he was supposed to do, I did what I was supposed to do and nobody's mad at anybody, nobody's upset with anybody,'' Saban said. ``It's all part of learning how to go about being a mature, competitive football player at this level. It's as simple as that.''

Wright, a backup for USC last season and earned honorable mention all-conference recognition.

Saban said the 6-foot-6, 290-pounder is ``probably not in as good of shape as he needs to be in.''
================================================== ========

Thoughts??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2005, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

That is sad if you cry in football you aren't meant for the sport.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2005, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I bet this only gives bad press to the Dolphins.
Old 27 Jul 2005, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Isn't that the kid at the center of that godawful looking reality show Super Agent on Spike??

What a winner.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 27 Jul 2005, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Isn't that the kid at the center of that godawful looking reality show Super Agent on Spike??

What a winner.

Late.
No. Thats Shaun Cody.

That show is awful.
Old 27 Jul 2005, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Nick Saban, from what I understand, is an ass to work for. Not just demanding, but "go fuck yourself if you can't do this right" demanding. He says that to you literally, but can't knock the results.

Wright should have worn the proper equiptment and he could have avoided all of this.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
No. Thats Shaun Cody.

That show is awful.
Ah. Shaun Cody, the former USC player?

With the Dolphins guy, I feel bad for the guy.

But then again, the only reason I feel bad for him now is because that will NEVER be off his back, his mind, or his stomach.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
That is sad if you cry in football you aren't meant for the sport.

You know how many big name players wouldnt be player then cause of crying. T.O.
R. Moss
R. Williams (IDK he hasnt played for a while)
Rice
Just to name a few.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
R. Moss
Rice
Just to name a few.
I was pissing myself laughing when I saw T.O crying in that interview. Holy shit was that ever funny.
Old 28 Jul 2005, 08:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wanna see TO cry. Wheres a clip?
Old 28 Jul 2005, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I wanna see TO cry. Wheres a clip?
Hmmm. It might be hard to find. But i'll keep my eye out for it.
Old 29 Jul 2005, 08:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
R. Moss
Rice
Just to name a few.
Yeah, don't forget about Oliver Miller, Dennis Rodman just before his 2 week stint as a Laker, Shawn Kemp when he saw his check after Child Support was taken out, Mike Tyson...

Late.

Old 29 Jul 2005, 07:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That's about the closest I can find to TO crying
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2005, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic

That's about the closest I can find to TO crying
Either that, or a cheerleader is giving him head offcam.
Old 30 Jul 2005, 08:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I saw this on the news the other day. They were talking about it on the radio too. Kinda funny. The guy is huge compared to Saban.