ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Yet another dumb move by the NHL.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2005, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
suspicous Yet another dumb move by the NHL.

Just read something on Comcast that when the NHL comes back, they could have blue ice instead of regular white ice....and orange lines instead of blue lines. WTF? What diffrence is that going to make? I don't know...this just pissed me off for some reason, I mean, what's next? A lime-green puck, and purple sticks? Maybe they will shade the glass with a nice yellow color.

Last edited by Spear; 21 Jul 2005 at 02:01 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

It isn't a good idea to piss off of what you have left of a VERY loyal fanbase in order to pick up the Joe Blows of the world.
Old 22 Jul 2005, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

The NHL dosen't need to change the ice. They need to change some of the rules and work the kinks out.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 07:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think they're actually going to do this...
Old 22 Jul 2005, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

This is a joke right?
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Maybe they'll pimp out the zamboni
Old 22 Jul 2005, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Maybe they'll pimp out the zamboni
Watch. The NHL will become the new NBA.
Old 22 Jul 2005, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
suspicous

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.T.
This is a joke right?
There was actualy talk about it. And when I mean actual talk I mean bored American sports writers on a Monday afternoon...
Old 22 Jul 2005, 11:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

You're probably right.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2005, 01:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

What do you all think of the elimination of ties and deciding games by shootout?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2005, 02:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I'm fine with it..No one comes to a sporting event to see a tie.
Old 23 Jul 2005, 10:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
What do you all think of the elimination of ties and deciding games by shootout?
Meh...I don't like the new role a whole lot. Shootouts were something exciting and special before. Now they're not and its not going to be exciting and the whole excitement is going to wear off.

The best new rule is no more red line. That is awesome. Your going to see so many break aways now.

With all the new rule changes there's going to be so much scroing. We're going to see like 7 goal games alot. Well at least I think so anyway...
Old 23 Jul 2005, 10:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Meh...I don't like the new role a whole lot. Shootouts were something exciting and special before. Now they're not and its not going to be exciting and the whole excitement is going to wear off.

The best new rule is no more red line. That is awesome. Your going to see so many break aways now.

With all the new rule changes there's going to be so much scroing. We're going to see like 7 goal games alot. Well at least I think so anyway...

Wow. I didn't know they got rid of the red line, that's awesome. ^_^
Old 23 Jul 2005, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel

Shit, with the loss of the red line, and the slightly bigger net, (I think), and the slightly smaller goalie pads, I wouldn't be suprised to see games get into the 10-15 range a lot.
Old 23 Jul 2005, 10:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Shit, with the loss of the red line, and the slightly bigger net, (I think), and the slightly smaller goalie pads, I wouldn't be suprised to see games get into the 10-15 range a lot.
Yeah...7 is to little. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that post.