ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Take a stand, RIGHT NOW, whose gonna take Super Bowl 40?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2005, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Take a stand, RIGHT NOW, whose gonna take Super Bowl 40?

I realize its early, and I realize there is still alot of variables going into the season, but fuck em. Pick your SB champ right effin now!

My pick, and a risky/painful one: The Minnesota Vikings

The Vikings bring a Moss-less offense this year. At first I was happy about no more Moss, but I realized, they are still one of the most dangerous offenses out there. Cullpepper will still have options in Burleson and Rook Troy Williamson (rookie of the year). He also gets one of the best running attacks with a healthy Michael Bennett and Mewelde Moore. Anyway you slice it, this is still one of the scariest O's in all the league.

Over the off season though, they addressed their main need, the D. Fred Smoot, Darren Sharper (owie), Napolean Harris, among others were brought in to accompany Antoine Winfield and, err, not much else. But, with these new pieces, they have managed to build IMO, the best D in the NFC and most of the NFL. For the first time in recent memory, the Vikes rock a solid D.

This is the first time in recent memory I've seen a team from the NFC as complete as this Viking team, including last year's Eagles. They are built to win it all, and for once, I don't think they'll dissappoint.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 04:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I realize its early, and I realize there is still alot of variables going into the season, but fuck em. Pick your SB champ right effin now!

My pick, and a risky/painful one: The Minnesota Vikings

The Vikings bring a Moss-less offense this year. At first I was happy about no more Moss, but I realized, they are still one of the most dangerous offenses out there. Cullpepper will still have options in Burleson and Rook Troy Williamson (rookie of the year). He also gets one of the best running attacks with a healthy Michael Bennett and Mewelde Moore. Anyway you slice it, this is still one of the scariest O's in all the league.

Over the off season though, they addressed their main need, the D. Fred Smoot, Darren Sharper (owie), Napolean Harris, among others were brought in to accompany Antoine Winfield and, err, not much else. But, with these new pieces, they have managed to build IMO, the best D in the NFC and most of the NFL. For the first time in recent memory, the Vikes rock a solid D.

This is the first time in recent memory I've seen a team from the NFC as complete as this Viking team, including last year's Eagles. They are built to win it all, and for once, I don't think they'll dissappoint.
As good as i think the Vikes did on D. They arent a bar of shit on the Dallas D 3-4 or 4-3 it dont matter.

My pick is the Dallas Cowboys. With Solidarity at Offence this year... No worries about our QB's being pulled in at the expense of our current starter... The offence will have faith in Bledsoe and his arm. JJ will be better for having played that phenomonal 8 weeks last year. With Anthony Thomas and Barber III, Our RB's are strong this year. At Wide Reciever its all good if they stay fit. And we get Dan Campbell back which will take blocking pressure off of Witten and he can expend his game.

Offensively all we needed was a passenger who can play all season at QB... We got an above average passenger which can only be a good thing. Not to mention our line is improved and Gurode wont even be starting. Rivera will be a fantastic purchase for us. And we will slot someone in at Right Tackle which shouldnt be a problem because Dan Campbell will be offering help at that side of the offence.

On Defence... We should and will be greatly improved. Losing the Dex was a loss for us this offseason. A true worker and he will be sorely missed. However lets talk about the improvements.
On the Line... We have the two starters of significance from last season Glover and Ellis. We bring in starting quality in Ferguson who is experienced in the 3-4. And we draft Marcus Spears... and 300 Pound monster to play on the end.(as well as Chris Canty who if fit is first round quality in the draft.) The Line last year would have been better had Glover not been dead tired before the end of every game. With Ferguson there it offers relief for Glover whos workload is considerably dropped and should be fresh all game round. Rather then half game round.

Moving to the LB's DeMarcus Ware and Kevin Burnett were drafted in order to improve the outside rush in the 3-4 set. But Burnett should work well enough in a 4-3 if needed and Ware should move to the line in a 4-3. On top of that you have the hardest worker in the Cowboys squad at Middle Linebacker in Dat Nguyen and Al Singleton at weakside(I think) who gets the job done. In the middle next to Dat we have about three guys who want to step in and do the job. All have been impressive in short spurts last season... and all should be right to step in this season.

Finally to the Secondary... Where Cornerback was a weakness last year. Its now a Defensive strength. The Signing of Henry was not so monumental but was going to offer solidarity and veteran capability on the opposite side of Newman(something he didnt have last year)... But to then sign Aaron Glenn. Real Veteran quality. In all formations within the Cornerback... We should do very well. Not to mention the 9 million rookies from last year all accumulated much needed experience by being forced to play. At Strong Safety Roy Williams should feel much more comfortable... With an improved defence around him he should be allowed to move closer to the line to offer better pressure on the quarterback. And finally the only position that we dont have an almost certain starter at(bar Right Tackle) Keith Davis along with the other bunch of almost rans only have to be serviceable with our corners improving on paper compared to last year.

We will almost certainly amass ten wins in the weak NFC... From there its anyones guess... But considering how young the side is... Getting confidence up is paramount.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 11:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Read my preview that's probably on the second page now to see that I pick Philly over Indy.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 11:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lions!

No. My real pick is the...................Chargers in an upset.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

well...as long as we're all doin lines before makin our picks...

The Cincinnati Bengals will win it

Cowboys are gonna be lucky if they are allowed to watch the playoffs on TV
Vikings Playoffs ....ok....Superbowl....no chance

I applaud your team spirit tho

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When the Rookie of the Year award is given, Troy Williamson will be looking up...at Braylon Edwards, the best player in the draft this past year.

My pick for the Super Bowl...well, I'm not going to get all euphoric and goofy like a 15 year old girl out on a date with Colin Ferrell...*ahem*Kurt*ahem*...

But I'm looking at Oakland victorious over Atlanta.

Despite being one of only two real teams in the NFC, despite having possibly the best young coach in the NFL, despite having one of the league's best defenses, despite having arguably the best athlete in the NFL at quarterback, the Atlanta Falcons are woefully underrated.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^I think Atlanta is going to loose in the NFC championship against some dark horse contender. Philly is way overdue for total self destruction. Caralina was showing real signs of life late last year though. They could be headed back to the show. Dallas will be marginaly better, mostly because of that rb that came up last year. If he keeps it going then they could make the playoffs, but I really see the last hurrah for Parcells and Bledsoe did nothing to revive the Bills, won't do anything for the boys. Then again, in the NFC, a 7-9 team can make the playoffs so

But really, who are we kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
... My real pick is the...................Chargers in an upset.
I think this is a lock. The Chargers have 22 returning starters, and if they can keep the same intensity and belief they had last season, they have a real shot.

And Glue is smoking crack. The faders have won like 8 games since they lost the SB, and they can't do anything but argue with each other. That team was so disorganized and resentfull allready, they naturally add Moss to a completely dysfunctional group of assholes. At almost every position there is potential for a breakdown at any time in the season. I expect them to hate each other and be self destructing before the season even starts. It will only take 2 words from Sapp to piss off Moss, who's going to piss off a huge asshole in Collins and from there on out they will all be fighting and ignoring a woefully inadequate coach in Turner.

There are too many other good teams in the AFC anyway, in every division. The Pats, Jets, Steelers, Bengals(who should be even better this year) The Titans (who will rebound this season) Indy, the Cheifs, Chargers, Donkeys, all are better than the Raiders.

I think that the Lions are going to win their division too.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
And Glue is smoking crack.
You were supposed to keep that a quiet, damn you!!

The Chargers?! Exo...come on...I'm on crack?? How much rock did you have to go through to arrive at that conclusion?? LT aside, the Chargers are lightning in a bottle...one year later. Brees was a fluke. I'm pretty sure Gates won't even approach his rookie production now that NFL defenses actually know who he is, and speaking of defense...can you say 'overrated'?? That defense is Donnie Edwards and ten other guys.

And say what you want about the Raiders, who I have no particular love for, but I'm drinking the Kool Aid. Norv Turner may be the worse as a head coach than Dave Wannstedt, Kerry Collins may be more washed up than Hulk Hogan, Sapp and Moss may be powderkegs and LaMont Jordan is more unproven than the Alien Conspiracy...but I think they're in damn good shape.

Anyway...it's all meaningless as this coming year is merely a stop gap while I wait for 2006 and the Browns to go on the rest of the NFL.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 21 Jul 2005 at 07:33 PM.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 07:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Right off the top, I'm not gonna say the Vikings, they were great this past off-season... but, they aren't perfect. The Falcons and Eagles still run the NFC until further notice.

I would love to see the Vikings win the championship, or even if they just made it there, I could probably die with a smile on my face. They buffed up tremendously on defense, and their offense is still dangerous... we may have lost Moss, but I think it will only open up more opportunities for other players to shine.

Our defense is looking really good, our defensive line hasn't been that bad for the past couple years, for the longest time we have been lacking experience in our linebackers, and overall talent in our secondary... finally we have sealed those holes, I am excited.

I am not really sure honestly who will win the Superbowl, obviously I like the Eagles, Patriots and Steelers, but once the coin drops for the first game of the season, it's up in the air for anyone who wants it enough... there are always teams that come out of the gates hard, that most people wouldn't expect.

Teams like Carolina in the NFC, and numerous teams in the AFC (Denver, Kansas City, Indianapolis, San Diego, Baltimore) could all be possibilities... anything can happen.

Now, onto some other peoples opinions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
Vikings Playoffs ....ok....Superbowl....no chance
This coming from the same guy who said the Bengals are gonna take it all this year.

Shane -
You say this every year, you said it last year... when they went 6-10... I have to give you credit though, you do support your team... even when the rest of the world realizes your team doesn't have a shot in hell, you stand behind them.

Spear/Exo -
LaDainian Tomlinson is probably my overall favorite player in the league, but I still don't think the Chargers are good enough to take the Superbowl, sure their loss in the playoffs last year was a fluke... but they haven't done much to improve themselves... I'm not saying they can't do it, but they have to come out of the gates on fire like they did last year, otherwise I think the AFC is gonna be too tough for them to come out on top.

Freebird (Kurt?) -
Bengals? Huh?

Glue -
I like the Raiders, Charles Woodson is cool... but the Raiders are a time-bomb... at any point in the season, they can be at each others throats... too many ego's, not enough space for all of them on the sideline. Moss will produce, he always does... but they lost their best linebacker, on an already weak/old defense... and we all know you need at least an average defense to win a championship.

---

My pick - Eagles. The situation with Owens isn't looking good, but they have all of their major defensive stars under contract, and the most important piece on offense still there... they have a great defensive coordinator and head coach... the Patriots and Steelers are reeling a little bit, the Patriots lost a lot this past off-season, and while the Steelers are still pretty strong... Roethlisberger no longer has his favorite 6'5 target. The NFC besides 3, 4 maybe 5 teams is pretty weak overall... and Philadelphia is almost a lock for the NFC Championship game, they proved they could win that last year, now just one more step to get over the hump.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I think that the Lions are going to win their division too.

Damn, I just saw that bit...

I don't care how many wideouts Detroit has, they can't play defense...come to think of it, I'm not sure any of the Lions can...

Late.

Old 21 Jul 2005, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

Damn, I just saw that bit...

I don't care how many wideouts Detroit has, they can't play defense...come to think of it, I'm not sure any of the Lions can...

Late.
The Mootch made a star out of Garcia in SF. He's done more with less, and they've been steadily getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
You were supposed to keep that a quiet, damn you!!

The Chargers?! Exo...come on...I'm on crack?? How much rock did you have to go through to arrive at that conclusion?? LT aside, the Chargers are lightning in a bottle...one year later. Brees was a fluke. I'm pretty sure Gates won't even approach his rookie production now that NFL defenses actually know who he is, and speaking of defense...can you say 'overrated'?? That defense is Donnie Edwards and ten other guys.

And say what you want about the Raiders, who I have no particular love for, but I'm drinking the Kool Aid. Norv Turner may be the worse as a head coach than Dave Wannstedt, Kerry Collins may be more washed up than Hulk Hogan, Sapp and Moss may be powderkegs and LaMont Jordan is more unproven than the Alien Conspiracy...but I think they're in damn good shape.

Anyway...it's all meaningless as this coming year is merely a stop gap while I wait for 2006 and the Browns to go on the rest of the NFL.
What is this tirade against my boys all about??? This is senseless. Go back to the dog pound. Try to figure out why a team called the browns wears orange uniforms.

LT is the best back in the league. He's rated the number one player in tons of fantasy football guides. The man is for real. That pretty much takes care of half of our team allready.

But you pick on the man who just caught more td's than any other tight end in the history of the game. But you assume that now defenses will cover him and cut his production. Maybe you can tell me if defenses ever heard of a guy named Jerry Rice, and if his production was down just because he made a name for himself. I'm pretty sure it's not going to matter what defenses do against Gates since he's allready bigger, faster and stronger than anyone who is going to cover him. There are a plethora of players who have big names and they continue to put up stats every year regardless of what the defense does. In fact, I'll argue that it's even better for our team now that we have a serious threat that teams must plan for. It gives us more leverage for calling plays and takes a huge load off of LT as far as catching the ball out of the backfield. I know you saw Gates take one to the house. What was it, 60 yards through the snow or something. That was a nice play.

Brees may very well not perform as well as he did last season. There is that possibility. There is also the very real possibility that he's come into his own and has learned the game well enough to lead a team to victory. He did put up probowl numbers last year and had the best td/int ratio in the league. He's paid his dues, earned his spot and when all the presure in the world was on his back, when every expectation was for him to fail, what did he do? Leads the team to 12-4 record. I'm sure you're ready to condemn Rothlesblaugarerafer to fluke status as well. Brees stepped up last year and took his game to the next level, don't be so fast to pass him off.

Our pass D is the biggest problem we have. It's been that way for years, ever since we gave up Harrison. Jammer is decent, but hasn't fullfilled expectations. But our run D stepped it up big time. Jamal Williams is a force and everyone knows it. It just makes teams give up the run sooner and start passing like crazy against us. Hey, I know it, I can't defend it, but I'm expecting Foley and Merrimen to step up and get after the qb more. We've had more time to adjust to the 3-4 and if we can up the pressure on the qb to take some of the stress off our secondary, we'll be ok.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 08:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Steelers .

I know they have a better chance than San Diego, Jets, Denver, and even New England. Indy is the team to be feared. If they can get their defense to come up with just a few stops in a game, nobody will stop them.

I'm on the fence, I say Indy or Pittsburgh.

The NFC has no chance BTW .

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 08:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Steelers .

I know they have a better chance than San Diego, Jets, Denver, and even New England. Indy is the team to be feared. If they can get their defense to come up with just a few stops in a game, nobody will stop them.

I'm on the fence, I say Indy or Pittsburgh.

The NFC has no chance BTW .
Well, the Jets have a great team. Remember they almost nocked off the Steelers last year. If it wasn't for their f'in kicker..... ......If this new guy they have is good, then they have quite a team, maybe not SB calibur yet, but who knows.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

The Jets are good (and one of my "other" teams), but they crumble when the time arrives to step up.

At least Pittsburgh can GET to the AFC championship Game. Besides, they lost to the Patriots twice when they went on to win the Superbowl, and to Denver when Elway won his first.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Kurt, I don't know what you have against the Cowboys. I don't know if your jelous because they are one of the most storied franchies in the NFL and they are finally going to turn it around and you don't like the fact that you had to grow up watching your pathetic Bengals. Oh well...I know it would get frustating having to cheer for a team like that.

I'm not going to say the Cowboys will win the Superbowl. But I will say they'll make the playoffs. People think that two years ago was all just luck or something and that 10 win season was just a one time thing and last years 6-10 Cowboys are the real thing. Well it isn't. People are too stubborn to even look at the players who were playing and what players were on the IR. Right off the bat if Jones was out starting running back last season they Cowboys would of made the playoffs...easily. Another thing people have to realize is that one of the best saftey's of all time, Darren Woodson, had to reitre unexpectedly because of a bad back. Then our projected second starting corner was hurt in preseason and was out for the whole season. That leaves us with Williams, Newman, and some 7th round players playing in the secondary. Yeah, you can go far with that.

Terry Glenn went down in week 5 or something like that. Sure Glenn doesn't put much fear into many people when you say his name, but if you actually watched him he was having a great season so far and was leading the Cowboys in recieving yards. Then at the trading deadline they traded away Bryant to Cleveland for Morgan. So here are the Cowboys with one reciever and one new guy that doesn't know the system. Its pretty hard to make and completions when your number one guy is constantly covered since you know the ball is going to him. I should also meantion at this time that Dan Cambell, who is one of the best blocking tight ends in the league, went down around week 5 too and missed the rest of the season.

I'm not even going to go into the Cowboys great draft and great players they signed in the offseason. People don't realize that the Cowboys will be a great team this season.

But for the Superbowl pick.

In the NFC I like Carolina alot. Like Exo said they really started to turn it around at the middle to the end of the season.

Minnesota looks really damn good to. They had one hell of an offseason. They're defense looks really good after all those years people were always on them about a good offense but a no name defense. Now they have alot of playmakers on O and D. And it doesn't matter what people say...they got the better deal in that headcase trade. Fuck Randy Moss.

In the AFC:

Well i'm finally going to jump off the Patriots bandwagon. I think all these years on PWF I was the only one here that was always pulling for the Pats (well besides Boston, but that is his team). Everyone was so far up Payton Manning's ass they couldn't see a damn thing.

Pittsburgh will be in the Superbowl this year.