ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Best NASCAR Driver Ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2005, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Best NASCAR Driver Ever

I would say Dale Earnhardt, because of what he did for the sport. Who do you think is the best NASCAR driver ever.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Dale Earnhardt.

He won ROTY and his first championship in sub-par equipment, defeating Petty Enterprises, Junior Johnson Racing, and DiGard Racing (who were by far the top three teams in 1979 and 1980.

His uncanny knack to to make a car come to life for ten laps and ability to mow through a pack of cars in a handful of laps.

And, at 49 years old he was still a championship contender.

No other driver in NASCAR history has managed to all that, or could do all of that.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
And, at 49 years old he was still a championship contender.
Well remember, in NASCAR, you could be 69 and still be a championship contender.

As for me, it comes down to a few drivers...

Bobby Allison
Dale Earndhart
Richard Petty
A.J. Foyt

Also Ralph Earndhart was a damn good race car driver, but he never made the NASCAR circut.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 10:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Your list is of the elite, I wonder why they don't have a NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 11:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldfan777
Your list is of the elite, I wonder why they don't have a NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Probably will as the sport continues to get bigger. For me it's the number 3, Allison and Petty and all them were great but No ones puts on a show or a rub like Dale Sr. did.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2005, 12:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

could someone explain the appeal?

Driving in circles should only be entertaining for so long....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2005, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

The finishes are the most exciting, also watching the wrecks is fun, and if you pull for a driver it's good to watch him dominate races.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Dale Earnhardt for reasons stated.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 01:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird

People have already said that a million fucking times and not everyone is going to like a product. Some people are really into cars and really pull for drivers. Some are not into cars at all and do not even know who the drivers are.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2005, 05:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird

You're right. I think you bring this up everytime, and I totally understand where you come from.

For me, it was the drivers (well one driver) and the close racing of Daytona and Talladega, and the rough racing of the short tracks.

Real NASCAR fans are fans because of cars and/or the personality of certain drivers (this is why there is no real Jeff Gordon fan. His personality is that of a cry baby).

If your not into cars or a fan of a local guy who has made it big in a big-time sport, then NASCAR probably isn't for you.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 05:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Earnhardt never drove, he rammed people. Richard Petty is the best DRIVER
Old 19 Jul 2005, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

Icon makes a good argument.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Obviously Earnhardt had skill, but as I said most of his career is based on hitting people. But if there was a contest on who had the biggest balls that ever got in a stock car, that title belongs to Bill Elliot.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 08:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
But if there was a contest on who had the biggest balls that ever got in a stock car, that title belongs to Bill Elliot.

You sparked my curiousity. How Elliott? Are you basing this on his attempt to turn Earnhardt in the '87 Winston (which turned out to be the "Pass In The Grass", and furthered The Legend)?

Late.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 08:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

Bill Elliott has always been popular, but not the greatest NASCAR driver ever.