ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

spoiler hopkins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2005, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road
Default spoiler hopkins

well the 10 year streak is over. hopkins loses in a split decisioon

For those of you who watched the fight do you think the call was right or wrong?
Old 17 Jul 2005, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I didnt watch it but I would like to take the oppotunity to congratulate jermaine taylor on winning the title.

As for hopkins with both him and tszyu losing this year i have seen 2 of my favourite ever fighters lose. sick feeling

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 06:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I've read all the reports..and from what I can gather Hopkins started off slow as usual..But from the 6th Round on he punished Taylor. Taylor built up enough of a lead to hold on. Almost everyone saw the 12th go to Hopkins. 2 of the Judges didn't. And if those two did,Hopkins would of retained on a majority Draw. There will be a rematch both fighters stated.
Old 22 Jul 2005, 01:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think that it was the right call.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

It was right, Hopkins need to take his loss like a man...

I'm going to the parade Saturday

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hopkins had a good run.
Old 22 Jul 2005, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Caught a screening of the fight from a friend who recorded it. Hopkins owned that fight every round from the 6th on, and I'm pretty sure he won the 5th. Hopkins got screwed, anyone who called that last round for Taylor was on crack or on the payroll.

Somewhere, Jim Lampley is laughing like the corn-cobb-up-his-ass prick that he is. The Executioner got robbed, but lots of fighters have been getting robbed lately. I'm wondering who's paying the judges b/c in the last 5 years there have been more main events that were disputed than I've seen in...ever.

Bottom line is if a boxer wants to make sure he wins, winning 6 or 7 rounds out of 12 isn't enough...you gotta get the KO. No fucking integrity anymore.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

I humbly disagree, I think that the middle rounds could have gone either way. I don't think that Hopkins got screwed at all.