ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Another Free Fantasy Football League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2005, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Another Free Fantasy Football League

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Send me your email....I will send you an invite

Its going to be a 10 team league...

Draft is currently 5:45 eastern on Wednesday , August 17

Last edited by CK; 10 Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2005, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Bro you know I'm in.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

bump

we needs more people

Old 20 Jul 2005, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll do it.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I sent you the info

Old 20 Jul 2005, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

im in........if i wasnt already

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
im in........if i wasnt already
I knew you could only avoid the siren call of Fantasy football for so long....lol

Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

If you need someone else, I am in good sir. If not, i'll stick to beating the panties off of strangers when it comes to Fantasy Football.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

sent....

Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really want to join but i'm not sure yet. I'm already signed up to DC's league and I know i'll have a money league with my friends. I don't like having 3 football leagues going on at once. I know i'll start to neglect one or two...
Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I really want to join but i'm not sure yet. I'm already signed up to DC's league and I know i'll have a money league with my friends. I don't like having 3 football leagues going on at once. I know i'll start to neglect one or two...
don't be a pussy Reb.....

I know you're just scared that I'll whoop ya.....so I tell ya what, on the week that I face you I'll use my back ups

Old 21 Jul 2005, 12:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I must defend thy honour. After destroying these savages last year. I must again back up and lay the Smackdown for the second year running(at least i think it was this league...)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2005, 12:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
I must defend thy honour. After destroying these savages last year. I must again back up and lay the Smackdown for the second year running(at least i think it was this league...)
we don't talk about that Shane

Old 22 Jul 2005, 12:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

We have a pretty good amount of people on there now, my team is called the Carolina Panthers.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2005, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I am The Drunken umm Gophers?

I have 3 teams all are The Drunken ..... so sometimes I lose track.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote