ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Which undrafted QB has the best chance of starting in the NFL.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2005, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Which undrafted QB has the best chance of starting in the NFL.

Here are the choices since for some reason I can't post a poll.

Jason White
Jon Beutjer
Jared Allen
Brock Berlin
Timmy Chang
Ben Dougherty
Darian Durant
Gino Guidugli
Chris Rix
Danny Wimprine

I say Jason White does, he won the Heisman in college.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 02:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Jason White. I think he is the best out of the group. I dont' see why he wasn't drafted this past year.
Old 08 Jul 2005, 02:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Timmy Chang.
Old 08 Jul 2005, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Jason White. I think he is the best out of the group. I dont' see why he wasn't drafted this past year.

I think that the only reason is, because he had injury problems, but still Matt Cassel was picked over him.
Old 09 Jul 2005, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Timmy Chang....cuz you know Denny Green will play musical chairs, even if they are 8-0
Old 09 Jul 2005, 03:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

White has shitty knees.

Only guys I would take is Durant (shitfty guy) and Wimprine
Old 09 Jul 2005, 08:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Timmy Chang had the most TD passes in NCAA history, but also the most INTs. Taking him would be a risk, but if you're desperate, you want someone who can find the endzone.
Old 09 Jul 2005, 09:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't follow college football at all, so I have never watched Jason White. But how can you even say White has the best shot when he's a rookie free agent right now and nobody will even sign him?
Old 09 Jul 2005, 09:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lunatic
Timmy Chang had the most TD passes in NCAA history, but also the most INTs. Taking him would be a risk, but if you're desperate, you want someone who can find the endzone.
Reason he had such a high number of TDs and INTs is that Hawaii under coach June Jones (mid 90s Falcons) runs ALL shotgun.
Old 09 Jul 2005, 11:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good old Rixey couldn't make the Chargers Roster..He's now in an accounting firm last i checked..God bless the kid..
Old 09 Jul 2005, 03:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

^ The chargers are stacked at QB.
Old 10 Jul 2005, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't follow college football at all, so I have never watched Jason White. But how can you even say White has the best shot when he's a rookie free agent right now and nobody will even sign him?
Actually, Jason White has been signed to the Tennessee Titans, so mabey he does have the best chance of starting, in soon as McNair retires.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 12:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldfan777
Actually, Jason White has been signed to the Tennessee Titans, so mabey he does have the best chance of starting, in soon as McNair retires.

Ah. Very true. I expect Mcnair to retire after this season but with all of their best players pretty much gone, I don't think they'll make it to the playoffs or even close with the kinda division with the up-and-coming Jaguars, the not too bad Texans and of course, the Colts.

Jason White will get playing time.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 11:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

Yes, but I don't think that McNair will retire after this season, I think that he still has 2 or mabey even 3 years left in him.