ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Draft 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jun 2005, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default NBA Draft 2005

Draft Order

ROUND 1
NO. TEAM SELECTION
1 Milwaukee Bucks
2 Atlanta Hawks
3 Utah Jazz From Portland
4 New Orleans Hornets
5 Charlotte Bobcats
6 Portland Trail Blazers From Utah
7 Toronto Raptors
8 New York Knicks
9 Golden State Warriors
10 LA Lakers
11 Orlando Magic
12 LA Clippers
13 Charlotte Bobcats From Cleveland via Phoenix
14 Minnesota Timberwolves
15 New Jersey Nets
16 Toronto Raptors From Philadelphia via Denver and New Jersey
17 Indiana Pacers
18 Boston Celtics
19 Memphis Grizzlies
20 Denver Nuggets From Washington via Orlando
21 Phoenix Suns From Chicago
22 Denver Nuggets
23 Sacramento Kings
24 Houston Rockets
25 Seattle SuperSonics
26 Detroit Pistons
27 Portland Trail Blazers From Utah
28 San Antonio Spurs
29 Miami Heat
30 New York Knicks From Phoenix via San Antonio
ROUND 2
NO. TEAM SELECTION
31 Atlanta Hawks
32 LA Clippers From Charlotte
33 New Orleans Hornets
34 Utah Jazz
35 Portland Trail Blazers
36 Milwaukee Bucks
37 LA Lakers From New York via Atlanta and Charlotte
38 Orlando Magic From Toronto
39 LA Lakers
40 Golden State Warriors
41 Toronto Raptors From Orlando
42 Golden State Warriors From LA Clippers via New Jersey
43 New Jersey Nets
44 Orlando Magic From Cleveland
45 Philadelphia 76ers
46 Indiana Pacers
47 Minnesota Timberwolves
48 Seattle SuperSonics From Memphis
49 Washington Wizards
50 Boston Celtics
51 Utah Jazz From Chicago via Houston
52 Denver Nuggets
53 Boston Celtics From Sacramento
54 New York Knicks From Houston
55 Seattle SuperSonics
56 Detroit Pistons
57 Phoenix Suns From Dallas via New Orleans
58 Toronto Raptors From Miami
59 Atlanta Hawks From San Antonio
60 Detroit Pistons From Philadelphia via Utah and Phoenix
================================================== =======

From RealGM.com Portland traded the rights to the No. 3 pick to Utah for the rights to the No. 6 and No. 27 picks and the rights to a 2006 first-round pick that the Jazz got from the Detroit Pistons

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 28 Jun 2005 at 05:27 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm kind of supprised about who my team picked, yet again there isn't really anything they need to work on.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Here's how my 5 best bets did:

Andrew Bogut- 1st round, #1
Wayne Simien- 1st round, #29
Sean May- 1st round, #13
Hakim Warrik- 1st round, #19
Salim Stoudamire- 2nd round, #1, #31 overall

I was one fucking pick away from having them all picked in the first round.

BTW, Celtics took Gerald Green, the best high school player in the US. I'm pretty excited.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2005, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Man, with the addition of Sean May, the Bulls are going to be great next year.
Old 28 Jun 2005, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I'm glad Chris Paul fell to number 4. I really wanted Marvin Williams but the ping pong balls didn't bounce my way. Paul was my second choice. Villanueva at 7? I think he's gonna be a bust.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 01:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
I'm glad Chris Paul fell to number 4. I really wanted Marvin Williams but the ping pong balls didn't bounce my way. Paul was my second choice. Villanueva at 7? I think he's gonna be a bust.
Unless Bosh told Babcock that he was leaving Toronto, WTF was Babcock thinking.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 06:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wanted the Lakers to take May..May and Odom together would be nice as hell..Forget Brian Grant or whoever else.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hakim Warrick...I'm liking him going to Memphis. He's not really big enough to be a PF, but he's got a post presence and he's got crazy fucking hops. It's a good day and a bad day, Hakim is with a good team, not the Cavs but they didn't even get a fucking pick this year I think (yeah...another reason Paxson was fired...), but he's with a good team...but now Syracuse is much thinner on the B-Ball unit.

I just hope we don't go back to the days when the saying was, "You can't spell 'suck' without 'S U'."

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 12:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I wanted the Lakers to take May..May and Odom together would be nice as hell..Forget Brian Grant or whoever else.
Yeah what the fuck where the Lakers thinking when they took that kid. I mean, yeah he will probably be good in like, 5 years, but if they want to win, they have to do it now.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I liked Orlando's pick of Fran Vasquez. I think he will be a immediate contribuitor alongside Dwight Howard.

Charlotte had the best draft, IMO. BTW, anyone like the 5 minute draft clock? It makes things go smoother and quicker.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 29 Jun 2005 at 03:49 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 04:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Was anybody else hoping McCants slid to the Pacers at 17? Imagine him and Artest on the same team. LOL

IMO Felton was a reach at 5. But he is a local favorite and should help sell tickets for the Bobcats.

Surprised Green slipped to the Celtics at 18. Wonder if they are now gonna try and trade Pierce.

Let's not count out this Euro kid the Spurs picked. Watch out for him in like 3 years. They know how to draft these international kids.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Gerald Green is gonna do wonders in Boston, in that uptempo offense. Last I heard of a Pierce trade, Portland and Travis Outlaw was involved.