ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Moss v. Culpepper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2005, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Moss v. Culpepper

Vikings: Culpepper scoffs at Moss comments

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

News
Daunte Culpepper was asked on Tuesday what he thought about the recent comments made by former teammate Randy Moss in which he said Kerry Collins was a better quarterback. "When I first heard that, I figured maybe Randy had fallen and bumped his head to say something that crazy," Culpepper told the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "All they've got to do is look at the numbers. I mean no disrespect to Kerry Collins. I understand that (Moss) has to say something good about his quarterback. But he didn't have to say anything that crazy."

Views
We're with Daunte on this one. Collins' numbers don't compare to Culpepper's in any way, shape, or form. We certainly expect a serious uptick in Kerry's stats this season now that he has Superfreak to throw to, but even so there will be little comparison between the two signal callers.
================================================== ========

Personally, I like both these guys. I like Collins only because he was man enough to own up to his personal issues, take responsibility and then move forward. I like Culpepper because...well, if you've seen him play then you should know why.

Now that Moss has moved, I'm going to be keeping an eye on both of these big armed QBs. I think Daunte will be successful, but just how successful is something I'll take a keen interest in. Also...I want to see what Collins can do w/ Randy. The guy's got a cannon for an arm...ahhh football.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

I like Moss better. Culpepper is good no doubt, but like Moss better.
Old 18 Jun 2005, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I love both men, but I gotta side with Daunte. Kerry Collins is a good QB, but he is nowhere near the skill of Daunte.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 05:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I think the only quarterback more talented than Culpepper is Vick. Daunte is probably the only quarterback in the NFL that can actually run over a linebacker. I do like Collins and Culpepper, but I have to say Randy made a mistake here, Collins strongest feature is his arm, and Daunte's arm is even better than his.

Moss is gonna be awesome in Oakland though, he's perfect in that offense, even if he doesn't have huge numbers, he will have good numbers, and open up opportunities for a lot of other people on the offense, similar to what he did in Minnesota.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I dislike both players. I don't like Moss because he's a cocky son of a bitch. And I don't like Culpepper because he's quite the baby. Plus I don't like that gay roll thing he does.

Moss must be drinking with Collins or something like that to be making comments like that though.

I can't see Oakland winning more then 5 or 6 games this season. Minny is going to be tough this season though. They are easily top three in the NFC. Right being Philly and Carolina.