ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Our Noles QB Goes Insane...Literally.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Our Noles QB Goes Insane...Literally.

Suspended Florida State quarterback Wyatt Sexton was taken to a Tallahassee hospital on Monday evening by local police after causing a disturbance in the street, then identifying himself to police as "God" and the "son of God."

Sexton was not arrested.

Florida State assistant athletic director Rob Wilson would not comment on the incident, but did reveal that coach Bobby Bowden suspended Sexton on June 3 for an unspecified violation of team rules.

Sexton, the son of running backs coach Billy Sexton, played in 10 games last season, completing 55 percent of his passes (139-of-252) for 1,661 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions. He finished spring practice as the first-team quarterback, ahead of second-year players Xavier Lee and Drew Weatherford.

According to the Tallahassee Police Department report, when a police officer responded to a call regarding unusual behavior on Monday evening, the officer found Sexton lying face down in the middle of the street.

Sexton, friends told the officer, had attended the rock festival in Tennessee that featured the Dave Matthews Band and returned to town Monday.

Witnesses told police that Sexton had been making strange gestures, and at one point jumped onto a car. When asked to identify himself, Sexton "yelled that he was 'God,' " the report said, and acted in a manner irrational enough that the officer pepper-sprayed him.

Only when police put him in a patrol vehicle did Sexton identify himself by name. As police transported him to the hospital, and upon arrival, he reverted to identifying himself as "God" or the "son of God."

Tallahassee police spokesman John T. Newland said Tuesday that common procedure in such cases is that the person in custody is taken to a psychiatric facility. He did not know if that had been the case for Sexton.

At the end of spring practice, Bowden said, with archrival Miami as the opening opponent, that he would take experience over talent at the outset of the season. Since Weatherford is recovering from offseason ankle surgery, Lee appears to be the front-runner to take over the offense.

According to the police report filed Monday, one of Sexton's friends who went to Tennessee with him said that Sexton "has been very stressed out the past week over him being the starting quarterback in football for FSU."

Credit: ESPN.

Gay..Well Sexton was shit anyway. Now The Canes Will Feel the New Era Of Xavier Lee..Get Ready.

Who else is jacked for some College Football..How do you feel about your squad this year?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm not getting geeked for college football...Notre Dame and SU will be average at best IMO. I am excited about Ohio State, but only because I hope that like last year and the year before, their play illicits really whiney, bitchey and publicized crying from Southern California media and fans...they're mostly bitches and it's great to hear them cry every year.

Just read the report on Sexton on FOX Sports...good shit man. Gotta love the recruiting integrity of those big time Florida colleges.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Never was a big FSU fan.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Theres always a dumbass qb every year for the Noles. One guy that bounces forged checks, another that parks in handicapped places and now this clown. WTF are they putting in the gatorade over there?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Is Xavier Lee the no. 1 QB recruit?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
Theres always a dumbass qb every year for the Noles. One guy that bounces forged checks, another that parks in handicapped places and now this clown. WTF are they putting in the gatorade over there?
Alumni kickbacks and steroids.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

lmao. I was just about to post this.

So now you guys are stuck with Xavier Lee... Xavier fucking Lee. lmfao. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
Well, it's nickname is "The Clown School".
Old 15 Jun 2005, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Lee>Sexton..Any Day. I'll guarentee you that Lee won't have to be pulled from the UF/FSU game this year like Sexton..Because he'll have more game experience..And He had LOADS of talent more then Sexton. He's already had a year to learn the offense..And we're switching to an offense to more fit his style anyway.

Side Note:Chris fucking Leak,the man that was supposed to win 2 Heismans..5 Losses last year.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Lee>Sexton..Any Day.
That's not saying much.

Quote:
Side Note:Chris fucking Leak,the man that was supposed to win 2 Heismans..5 Losses last year.
Chris Leak is still much better than Xavier Lee will probably ever be. I honestly hope you aren't saying that Lee is better than Leak.

Leak's biggest downfall is that he doesn't have much leadership ability... according to coach Meyer... he's become three times the leader he was last year.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Well..Lee is a Freshman..Leak isn't..You can't compare the two..But I'll bet you anything,X Lee will Never Lose more then 4 games in a season...Hell..Chris Fucking Rix lost 5,but did it in a 14 Game Season..Your boy Leak went 7-5..Worst season For Chris By God Rix..9-5,and he didn't even get a chance to win his bowl game.

Last edited by The_One; 15 Jun 2005 at 06:50 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Well..Lee is a Freshman..Leak isn't..You can't compare the two..But I'll bet you anything,X Lee will Never Lose more then 4 games in a season...Hell..Chris Fucking Rix lost 5,but did it in a 14 Game Season..Your boy Leak went 7-5..Worst season For Chris By God Rix..9-5,and he didn't even get a chance to win his bowl game.
You can't blame wins/losses on the quarterback entirely. Last season they had a coach that was fired halfway through the season.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yeah...Chris Rix had two of the worst Defenses in the Past Decade at FSU and had a better Record then Leak.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Which squad: LSU, Alabama, or Navy?

To be honest, I'm paying more attention to getting ready for basic than a game of which I will likely miss the majority.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^I Like Alabama this year..They could sneak around and make things happen in the SEC.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That wouldn't shock me, but I don't see them making the SEC championship (Georgia over Ole Miss).
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote