ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Yahoo Sports position by position top 5. Fantasy Guide type thinger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2005, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Yahoo Sports position by position top 5. Fantasy Guide type thinger.

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analy...ue=fantasy/nfl

Thoughts? I personally laughed my ass off at TO being on the avoid list and the reasons they gave.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 06:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Some of the reasons are pretty unbelievable, but as far as Owens on the Avoid list, he is asking for a new contract, Philadelphia's policy is no new contracts until the contracts expire... and I don't think either side will budge, we'll see though... I doubt Owens is hurting for money, and Philadelphia has proven they can win in the regular season without a T.O.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That Matt guy is a moron. Carson Palmer isn't going to have 30+ touchdowns. Kevin Jones isn't going to be THAT good. It's only his second year, and he still has a lot to learn.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That Matt guy is a moron. A complete and utter moron. He's got Algae Crumpler ranked over Dallas Clark?? The Bills' defense ranked #1??

Dallas Clark is a very effective weapon w/ Manning under the center, and now that Pollard's gone and he's their #1 TE...he should be on everyone's Top 5 list and certainly ahead of Algae Crumpler.

Also, while the Bills' defense is loaded with talent...it's mostly old talent, with Takeo Spikes being the only true standout at this point in his career, IMO.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
That Matt guy is a moron. Carson Palmer isn't going to have 30+ touchdowns. Kevin Jones isn't going to be THAT good. It's only his second year, and he still has a lot to learn.
Carson has got Chad Johnson, he's got Peter Warrick, he's got TJ Houshman-whatsit

2 excellent recievers....1 solid go to guy...30 TDs is not a stretch at all.

wait and see.

Also, I think for the most part these guys are all idiots....they didn't tell me anything I didn't know.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Carson has got Chad Johnson, he's got Peter Warrick, he's got TJ Houshman-whatsit

wait and see.

Also, I think for the most part these guys are all idiots....they didn't tell me anything I didn't know.
Please.

Only 4 QBs had 30 or more TDS last season.

Manning with 49
Culpepper with 39
McBitch with 31
Favre with 30

Palmer isn't getting 30 TDS. You need more then few good recievers then that to get you those TDs.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Please.

Only 4 QBs had 30 or more TDS last season.

Manning with 49
Culpepper with 39
McBitch with 31
Favre with 30

Palmer isn't getting 30 TDS. You need more then few good recievers then that to get you those TDs.
have faith.

Bengals are hittin the play offs this year, and Palmer is gonna be a big part of that. He was able to hit 18 with out a reciever in his first year startiing...plus an injury.
If he hadn't been hurt he would have beat 20 easy...and with the experience that comes from his Sophmore start, plus a healthy reciever line up, adding 10 more TD's isn't really a stretch.

Watch and see.

Old 21 Jun 2005, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quarterback
1) Peyton Manning. Hasnt lost anything... significant or that which cant be replaced. By that alone he should put up almost identical numbers.
2) Trent Green. Cant fucking touch that KC offence. It runs too hot. They will probably sign Freddie Mitchell... which wont effect em that much. But i just wanted to mention his Lord EGO
3) Daunte Culpepper. Lost Randy Moss. But showed he is still super good without by putting up God numbers without Moss. Still have Burleson, Robinson, Traylor and Campbell and now with Troy Williamson to really stretch the field. Should put up more godish numbers
4) Donovan McNabb... But this is consistant ON T.O. If he isnt back. I would knock Donovan out of the top five. Yeah he is a good Quarterback. But they have NO recieving threats.
5) Kerry Collins. This man will put up monster numbers this year, I dont expect an Oakland game this year to have less then 70 points scored. Its just a matter of whether he can keep his INT's down.

Running Backs
1) LaDainian Thomlinson. Hard to spell. Certain production.
2) Priest Holmes. If he is fit... and you dont take him. You should get your head read.
3) Edgerrin James. For the same reason you draft Peyton. You draft Edge. Plus he is about to enter free agency. Nothing better then legitimising your worth.
4) Brian Westbrook. Without T.O he becomes THE THREAT. Cant fault his multi purpose yards either. 1500 Yards rushing and recieving. Should only get better this year.
5) Julius Jones. Maybe im biased... But he will handle ALOT of the carries. He will make alot of the yards. He will score alot of the TDs.(He is sure money on weeks Dallas has national coverage on TV)

Wide Reciever
1) Randy Moss. I dont think there is any debate here. He has gone to a team which will highlight his speciality. A QB who throws long. Moss could be on for 1500+ yards recieving this year.
2) Marvin Harrison. Ditto to Edge and Peyton.
3) Andre Johnson. If Houston pick up Verba or Turley... It will automatically improve that line. Now judging by Carr CONTINUALLY improving... Johnson should break the fuck out this year.
4) Terrell Owens. Safe pick. But reliant on if he is out of this stupid contract dispute.
5) Torry Holt. I cant see the St Louis passing game taking a backward step. Look to Holt to catch alot of ball and put it down in the endzone.

Tight ends
1) Antonio Gates. Brees will still use him as his Goto guy. None of there recievers truly send shivers down my spine.
2) Tony Gonzalez. Runs too hot too consistantly.
3) Alge Crumpler. Hate on him all you want. But he seems to be the only reciever that Vick can hit with any consistancy.
4) Jason Witten. Seems like a safe bet. Dan Campbell is returning this year to take pressure off of Witten with blocking. So he should find himself open more often.
5) Bubba Franks. Going under the radar. But still quality... and If Favre has any sort of season this year i think the ball will go to Franks... ALOT.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
have faith.

Bengals are hittin the play offs this year, and Palmer is gonna be a big part of that. He was able to hit 18 with out a reciever in his first year startiing...plus an injury.
If he hadn't been hurt he would have beat 20 easy...and with the experience that comes from his Sophmore start, plus a healthy reciever line up, adding 10 more TD's isn't really a stretch.

Watch and see.
If your saying they are making the playoffs, then I'm saying the Lions are winning the whole damn thing.

Harringtion to have 40 TDs.

Roy Williams to have 3000 recieving yards.

Kevin Jones to have 1500 rushing yards.

Rah rah go team.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 08:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:

30 TD for Palmer??

Okay, there's no way The Young Captain Kangaroo is going to throw 30 TD next year. 12 to Chad Johnson, I can see that. When it comes to Peter Warrick, bro try not to crap your pants. He's average at best. And Houshmandzade?? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Yeah, and this is the year that Andre Davis goes for 1,500 yards too.

30 TD isn't a stretch?? Are you as high as Mike Brown has been for the past 10 years?? Come on bro...allow reality to set in. I know we're all undefeated right now and yeah, I'd like to see the Browns do well this year and I even think that they're in a position to do well...but I'm not out here jumping around like some broad, making playoff predictions and talking about Dilfer going for 30 TD or Braylon being the Rookie of the Year...

Come on Chris, back away from the shaft and pull your pants back up.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
30 TD for Palmer??

Okay, there's no way The Young Captain Kangaroo is going to throw 30 TD next year. 12 to Chad Johnson, I can see that. When it comes to Peter Warrick, bro try not to crap your pants. He's average at best. And Houshmandzade?? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Yeah, and this is the year that Andre Davis goes for 1,500 yards too.

30 TD isn't a stretch?? Are you as high as Mike Brown has been for the past 10 years?? Come on bro...allow reality to set in. I know we're all undefeated right now and yeah, I'd like to see the Browns do well this year and I even think that they're in a position to do well...but I'm not out here jumping around like some broad, making playoff predictions and talking about Dilfer going for 30 TD or Braylon being the Rookie of the Year...

Come on Chris, back away from the shaft and pull your pants back up.

Late.
Reality is a thing for next year...after my team gets their fucking play off appearance.

The Bengals are fuckin due....and we've got the team to do someting about it this year. To be fair, 30 might be a bit high, but he's gonna be damn close..

Mike Brown hasn't been high.....just fuckin stupid. He hasn't been as bad since Coach took control. Still needs to go away tho.

Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If your saying they are making the playoffs, then I'm saying the Lions are winning the whole damn thing.

Harringtion to have 40 TDs.

Roy Williams to have 3000 recieving yards.

Kevin Jones to have 1500 rushing yards.

Rah rah go team.
now thats just bein silly

Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
The Bengals are fuckin due....and we've got the team to do someting about it this year. To be fair, 30 might be a bit high, but he's gonna be damn close..

Mike Brown hasn't been high.....just fuckin stupid. He hasn't been as bad since Coach took control. Still needs to go away tho.
Well they're definitely due...that much is true. And Mikey realized that he was the worst evaluator of football talent ever a couple of years ago. Don't know why they haven't hired a GM though...

Late.

Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

BUMP AGAIN

Guess who got 30 TDs this season

Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Guess who's going to the playoffs this season.