ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dennis Rodman, Hall Of Famer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dennis Rodman, Hall Of Famer?

Now, I know you're inclined to say 'no' right off the bat, but give itsome thought and look at his accomplishments.

He was part of the champion Pistons in '89 and '90.
He was part of the champion Bulls for their 3-peat in '96, '97 and '98.
He was Defensive Player of the Year in '90 and '91.
He was All NBA Third Team in '92 and '95.
He was All Defensive First Team in '89, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95 and '96.
He was a two time NBA All Star in '90 and '92.

He led the NBA in rebounding for 7 consecutive seasons.
He shares an NBA Finals record of 11 rebounds, doint it twice in the '96 finals.
He's 18th on the all time rebounds list with 11,954 in just 911 games.
He's 11th on the all time rebounds per game list at 13.1 per game.

I'm not sure when he will be Hall eligible, but do you think he's Hall Of Fame worthy when the time comes around?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When he actually gave a shit...he was the best defensive player in the game. And in Chicago, his ability to play mind games w/ the other team was just clutch. Don't take my word on that though...ask George Karl and the Sonics.

Sideshow aside, I'd say D-Rod's a HoFer...but I don't know if the people who's opinions matter in this case will see it that way.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I've always been one who thinks HOF induction should be given almost entirely on On the court achivements..So..Yes..I think he deserves to be in there...Hell..if you want to make a plaque of him a wedding dress in there go ahead..but put him in.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

every hall of fame has it's miscreants. Rodman should be in.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

If Ty Cobb madeit, why not?
Old 08 Jun 2005, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

If Pete Rose is in the hall...wait, wrong example.

Screw it, put him in.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 08:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Why is this even an argument?

Put him in the HOF.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
If Ty Cobb madeit, why not?
Despite the evil, vile, hellbound asshole that he was, Cobb was the greatest player ever. Cobb was so good, that he didn't think Ruth should've been elected into the Hall (at least not in his class) because Home Runs were in his opinion a cheap way for a fat, tubby drunk to avoid having to run the bases...

I think D-Rod belongs, but I don't think a comparison to Cobb is warranted on any level...game, attitude...Cobb was on another wave, in another ocean.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 04:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good to see all this love for the Worm. In my opinion, he's the best rebounder of all time, maybe the best defender. Every team he was on showed alot of success. The man won four rings, got 13 rebounds a game, and I expect to see him in the hall of fame the first year he becomes eligible.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote