ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dream Baseball Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2005, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Dream Baseball Team

Well, simple. I'll post mine later.
Old 26 May 2005, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

See Skill? He beat you to it and didn't even have one prepared.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2005, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

i was going to start a thread but my brother wanted to play football. So i was outside for an hour or so anyway...

here's mine:

pitcher=Nolan Ryan
Catcher=Johhny bench
1st base= Keith Hernandez
2nd base= Jose reyes
Shortstop= Andres Galaragga
3rd base= David Wright
Centerfield= Tori Hunter
Leftfield= Ichiro Suzki
Rightfield= Sammy sosa

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2005, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

C-Johnny Bench
1B-Stan Musial
2B-Roberto Alomar
3B-Pete Rose
SS-Ernie Banks
OF-Willie Mays
OF-Ty Cobb
OF-Jimmie Fox

SP-Walter Johnson
SP-Sandy Kolfax
SP-Don Drysdale
SP-Randy Johnson
SP-Phil Niekro
SP-Bob Feller

RP-Rollie Fingers
RP-Dennis Eckersley
RP-Eric Gagne

Bench

IF-Mike Schmidt
IF-Willie McCovey
IF-Willie Stargell
IF-Eddie Mathers

OF-Joe Morgan
OF-Shoeless Joe Jackson
OF-Hank Aaron

C-Pudge Rodrieguez

Manager-Connie Mack
Coach-Bobby Cox
Coach-Lou Pinella
Coach-Sparky Anderson
Old 28 May 2005, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

C- Pudge Rodriguez
1B- Lou Gehrig
2B- Bobby Grich
3B- Pete Rose
SS- Derek Jeter
OF- Mickey Mantle
OF- Hank Aaron
OF- Willie Mays

SP- Randy Johnson
SP- Cy Young
SP- Roger Clemens
SP- Nolan Ryan
SP- Whitey Ford

RP- Mariano Rivera
RP- Goose Gossage (spelling?)
RP- Eric Gagne

BENCH
C- Yogi Berra
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Jackie Robinson
3B- Craig Nettles
SS- Cal Ripken, Jr.
OF- Joe DiMaggio
OF- Babe Ruth
OF- Ted Williams
--------
I can't think of any other pitchers right now, I'm exhausted....
Old 02 Jun 2005, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Only Tony Blair had the wisdom to include Tyrus Cobb on his team?? How is it that only one person would include the best baseball player ever on their "dream team??"

More cool points for my man Tony Blair, who as always is holding it down. Wish I had time to say more, but I'm not supposed to be doing this right now. Peace to all.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

C-Jorge Posada
1B-Tino Martinez
2B-Chuck Knoblauch
3B-Scott Brosius
SS-Derek Jeter
OF-Paul O'Neill
OF-Bernie Williams
OF-Chad Curtis

SP-David Wells
SP-David Cone
SP-Orlando Hernandez