ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Reggie Miller

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2005, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Reggie Miller

Last night Reggie Miller ended his Hall of Fame career with a team high 27 points and a season ending loss to the defending champs. Reggie has always been my favorite player since the early to mid 90's and i hate that he can't go out with a ring. Out of all the greats who have retired without a ring Reggie deserved a ring the most IMO. To me this is another reason to hate Ron Artest. If he hadn't been such a hot-head the Pacers could have been in contention and maybe even won the title. I will certianly miss seeing Reggie in the Playoffs next year.

For a topic.......How will the Pacers fare next year and any comments on Reggie Miller.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, let's look at it from the bright side: Reggie Miller didn't end his career with a championship season, but atleast he got to end his career as a star. For the last few years, he hasn't been a star... he's been a role player. And if Ron Artest was there, nothing woulda changed. But Artest was suspended, and it gave Reggie enough room to bust out and play like the old Reggie Miller.

Reggie played with passion, loyalty for his team, and an uncanny will to win. I'll never forget when it finally hit me last night, the thought that Reggie Miller was gone forever. I'm not gonna lie... I cried. I hope we get another one like him soon.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Has Miller ever played for another team?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
For a topic.......How will the Pacers fare next year and any comments on Reggie Miller.
Ron Artest on full rest = Game Over. Reggi Miller is the Donnie Baseball of basketball. They played for the same team there whole career. The year after Don retired we won the World Series. I see the pacers doing the same. They made it to the second round this year, after everything that happened. They could do even better next year.

And whats with the sig?

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
Has Miller ever played for another team?
No, he is an Indiana staple.

As a Pacer fan as long as I followed the NBA, I will miss Reggie's heart and determination. Just because he doesn't have a championship to his name doesn't mean no one thinks of him as a champ.