ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Draft First Round Prospects

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2005, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default NBA Draft First Round Prospects

Well, I've thought about it long and hard, and here are 5 players who I think would definitley make great picks in the first round of the 2005 NBA Draft:

Andrew Bogut of Utah
Wayne Simien of Kansas
Sean May of North Carolina
Hakim Warrick of Syracuse
Salim Stoudamaire of Arizona

Andrew Bogut and Sean May have already entered the draft, the other 3 players are Seniors. What other players do you think should get picked in the 1st round?
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

When Marvin Williams enters, he'll be taken really high. I predict higher than May.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah. Last time you said that, your reason was because May was "undersized for a center". And yeah, you're definitley right. That's why whoever drafts him will probably play him at the forward position.

- Jadakiss
Old 13 May 2005, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^^
Very true, but he might be dominated ther by guys like Garnett and Nowitski who have outside and inside games.

I'm just not sure how May will pan out in the NBA.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

IMO, Salim Stoudamaire has the potential to become the next Reggie Miller. Incredible skills at the free throw line, incredible skills from behind the arc, very quick, and he seemed to be a natural leader at Arizona.

- Jadakiss
Old 13 May 2005, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot
IMO, Salim Stoudamaire has the potential to become the next Reggie Miller. Incredible skills at the free throw line, incredible skills from behind the arc, very quick, and he seemed to be a natural leader at Arizona.
Agreed completely. He will be a great one someday IMO.