ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Playoffs-- 2nd Round

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2005, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default NBA Playoffs-- 2nd Round

East

Detroit vs. Indiana
Miami vs. Washington

West

Phoenix vs. Dallas
San Antonio vs. Seattle

The Eastern matchups are kinda meh. Detroit and Miami will probably win their series with ease. On the other hand, the West looks motherfucking awesome. The two favored teams are Phoenix and San Antonio, but I wouldn't be surprised if any team from the West moved on.

BTW, fuck Indiana for destroying Boston in Game 7. I hope there's like 100 bomb threats during their series with Detroit.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2005, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Well Washington got their clock cleaned

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/gamece...050508_WAS@MIA
Old 08 May 2005, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Heh, I'm now waiting for Malace at the Palace: Round Two.
Old 08 May 2005, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Seattle got destroyed too. Ray Allen and Vladimir Radmanovic had to leave early because of sprained ankles. Here's my official predictions for the second round:

Miami in 4
Detroit in 5
Spurs in 6
Mavs in 7

One is picking Phoenix as NBA Champions, so I had to pick Dallas to beat them in the second round. I did the same thing in the NCAA Tournament by picking Illinois over his UNC... and paid for it dearly. Hopefully the same thing won't happen this time.

- Jadakiss
Old 09 May 2005, 09:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Fuck San Antonio.

And your name is bothering me Alex. Did you do that?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 09:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Go Spurs!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

All ESPN will be for the next two weeks will be Brawl flashbacks.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 10:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

fuck yeah go spurs

not sure who it was, but one of the commentators was pissing me off, saying that SAN ANTONIO is in trouble when ray allen gets back. Umm if i remember correctly, even with ray allen in the gay, the spurs had a 12-15 point lead on the Sonics. He was pissing me right on off, saying that "spurs got a lot of tape to go over blah blah blah" as if we were the ones down by 20+. fucking douchebag
Old 09 May 2005, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Tri
fuck yeah go spurs

not sure who it was, but one of the commentators was pissing me off, saying that SAN ANTONIO is in trouble when ray allen gets back. Umm if i remember correctly, even with ray allen in the gay, the spurs had a 12-15 point lead on the Sonics. He was pissing me right on off, saying that "spurs got a lot of tape to go over blah blah blah" as if we were the ones down by 20+. fucking douchebag
Sports guys are like that. I remember some dude from ESPN who had the ingnorance to say to me that, "You don't normally Tigers Shirts in Detroit", when he saw me wearing a Tigers shirt.

Dumbfuck
Old 09 May 2005, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox
Fuck San Antonio.

And your name is bothering me Alex. Did you do that?
See my sig, bro. I'm like a religious person: I'm making myself look like a fucking moron to prove my faith.

BTW, I see there's alot of Spurs fans here. San Antonio was actually my pick for champions back in March. Here's the post to prove it:

PHX Suns handed their first at home loss to a eastern conf team to:

So yeah, if the Spurs win it all... I'm gonna link that post again and go cray-zay!

- Jadakiss
Old 09 May 2005, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Phoenix will fuck Dallas Up in 5...And will Clean Mr. Duncan's Group in 6.
Old 10 May 2005, 12:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Pacers = Destroyed
Mavs = Destroyed

Not a very competitive playoffs so far. Even the two 7 game series have ended in 29 and 40 point blowouts.

- Jadakiss
Old 10 May 2005, 10:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/gamece...050510_WAS@MIA

Miami is up 2-0
Old 10 May 2005, 11:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

45000 Points Says Phoenix Makes it to The finals..Any Takers?..
Old 10 May 2005, 11:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you're on