ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Highlight Show! 05/06/05

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2005, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
Default The Highlight Show! 05/06/05

Ok. I'll use this as a little bit of almost a rant for all sports right now and i'll see how it's received.

I'll start out with an ESPN show that's called TEAMMATES. I just watched this and I found it not too bad. It was practically like a Newlywed game but just none of the love shit (Love when married? ) and just two team mates from any sport except practically Curling. But I had a serious problem with it. The three teams that they had on were Team Red Wings, Team Pistons and Team Angels. When they showed the two teammates for Team Angels, Which were Brendan Donnelly and Scot Shields, Donnelly was just like an Emo fuck the whole time just looking away and Scot with his HORRIBLE teeth was making fun of the guy's weight. They looked so. Fucking. Dumb. I couldn't watch anymore and just went to go play some NBA 2K5 online.

Speaking of the Angels, How about Alex Rodriguez? He smoked us like we were Dre's second joint. I personally wasn't watching the game but I was outside a friends house with three of my friends just hanging out and talking and I heard from inside his house that A-Rod had Nine Rbi's at that time. I know Garciaparra had done that once before and of course, Vladimir Guerrero had Nine Rbi's against Who else but, The Boston Red Sox. I'll lead this to my NBA thoughts.

So. Boston. I was watching last night's game with Boston and Indiana and for one time I was rooting for Indiana just because of Reggie Miller. But I thought about it and that's just fucking dumb. Boston is a better team. They can use Davis if he behaves to take them to the Eastern finals and possibly the NBA finals if they can get some lucky booking. But I do have to say a bit about Boston and a little bit about Indiana. Boston just looked like they were being Pussys for half of the game, Just sheerly because of how dumb Walker looked everytime he fouled someone and you can tell that he thought he could get away with it. Sorry Toine but unlike Coolio, you ain't living in any Gangsta's paradise. Pierce was fine. Did what he could. But Indiana, they lost because of how many threes they took and how they needed Miller to be their damn savior. I hope Boston brings you asses down. The better team deserves it. And it's Boston.

= The Closing thoughts!
__________________________________________________ _________

My final two cents on this Edition of The Highlight Show is on the NFL. I see Kellen Winslow Jr, Getting in a Motorcycle incident and I just think of Jason williams. It's sad Kellen. Get well I guess. And the Carolina Panthers...Seems the season is just fucked. They need to trade one of their two Elite running backs and just get a good Wr. They lost Muhammed to the Bears I believe and With all the steriods and Deaths and Cancer recurring, it's not looking to be a Glamorous season.
__________________________________________________ _____________

This has been The Highlight show and I understand if you don't want it to happen again. Just my thoughts on a few subjects and if taken well, i'll do it more and Guests and all of that Jazz. Peace in.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 09:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

So, what, this is basically a rip-off of "The Glue's Take"? Or am I mistaken?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox
So, what, this is basically a rip-off of "The Glue's Take"? Or am I mistaken?
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm not doing it again anyways now that someone else did it.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2005, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight Pt.2
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm not doing it again anyways now that someone else did it.
Maybe I worded that a little too strong.

Contrary to what you seem to believe sometimes, you don't annoy me HIGHlight. I may be the only person you don't annoy.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2005, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Great job on analyzing the Celtics/Pacers series. You're 100% right, dude. We were the better team and should've won that series, but Toine played like a bitch and we payed for his poor play with our season.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote