ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

UEFA Champions League Final

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2005, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default UEFA Champions League Final

Liverpool vs. AC Milan. I am gonna cut class to watch this.

Shane if you're out there, what do you think about the game?
Old 05 May 2005, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I think that we can win it.
You have 2 sides playing in the final with a total of 16 final appearences in the competition.
It probably wont be the spectical that purists are hopeing for but as long as we win ...........who cares.

I think we will win 1-0 with garcia or cisse scoring the goal.

As for watching the game........it kicks off at 5.45am over here so its an early start for me again

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2005, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Here is my starting 11 for the game

--------------------Dudek--------------------

Finnan------Carragher------Hyypia------Traore

----------Gerrard----Alonso----Riise---------

----------------Luis Garcia------------------

---------------Cisse----Baros----------------

It makes me feel better that AC didn't have the greatest game against PSV. Did you celebrate with anyone on Tuesday? I hugged random people who didn't have a clue about what was going on.
Old 05 May 2005, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I did celebrate.................by going back to bed LOL. It was about half past 7 in the morning when it finished but believe me I slept REAL good after that.

Im still gloating to everyone 2 days later especially since Ive been telling everyone who wanted to listen that it was destiny after watching our escape against olympiacos during the first round.

As for your lineup I think that your lineup will be close but he might start cisse off the bench again and have an extra midfielder like hamann in the centre.

PSV showed by controlling the midfield milan had very few creative chances that didnt come off the break so I think its imperative to have another body in the midfield or have hamann play as a DM

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2005, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Heh, Milan. I didn't know my hometown had a European Soccer team.
Old 05 May 2005, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Heh, Milan. I didn't know my hometown had a European Soccer team.
Milan, Italy. lol

Are you in the Detroit metro area?
Old 05 May 2005, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Should Milan play like they played against PSV then Liverpool have this in the bag.

Milan = A very, very lucky team.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2005, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Dean
Milan, Italy. lol

Are you in the Detroit metro area?
To tell you the truth....not really. I live about an hour away from my former hometown of Canton, MI, which is a detroit suberb.

Milan, MI is just so small I say I'm from Detroit so everybody has a general idea where I'm from. It would probably be better for me to say I'm from Ann Arbor, MI, sence I live about 1/2 away from there, but meh. Detroit is just easier.

Last edited by Spear; 05 May 2005 at 09:43 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote