ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Are the Jays for real?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2005, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Are the Jays for real?

I'm not the biggest baseball fan and don't know my baseball like I do with hockey. But are the Jays for real? I want to see what some of you think that live outside of Ontario because everyone here is so excited about how well they have been playing. I know we have some big baseball fans here. So do you think the Jays are legit or will they fade away in a month or so?

(I feel like such a Yanks/BoSox fan making a thread like this. Freaking out at the end of April )
Old 03 May 2005, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sooner or later either the Yanks or Sox are gonna turn it around, so I doubt the Jays will go far, but as long as they can stay above .500 they should be fine. They always fuck themselves by getting like 12 games under .500 and then have no chance at getting back up again. Hopefully they'll have a good season but I don't think they have the talent to get them into the playoffs. I practically live in TO and I still have no idea who most of these bums are on their team.

But either way, it's too early to tell at this point.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2005, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i live in ont and i say just like every other team from toronto they will find a way to fuck it up
Old 04 May 2005, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpimp
i live in ont and i say just like every other team from toronto they will find a way to fuck it up
Ahh, a realist.

And yes, the Jays will be like the Brew Crew last year and start out hot until the all star break, and then play abysmal after that.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2005, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox
Ahh, a realist.

And yes, the Jays will be like the Brew Crew last year and start out hot until the all star break, and then play abysmal after that.

Aahhh yes the brewers, thought they were doing great then let me down. I gave up on baseball last year.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2005, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I still think the orioles will take it. Hate them though.

Palmeiro. Tejada. Sosa. Lopez. Roberts. Mora.

Not too bad.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote