ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

T.O. is a no-show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2005, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default T.O. is a no-show

Absence presumed to be contract-related

ESPN.com news services

PHILADELPHIA -- T.O. is a no-show.

All-Pro wide receiver Terrell Owens skipped the Philadelphia Eagles' first mini-camp practice on Friday, presumably because he wants a new contract.

Owens said several times this month he wants to renegotiate the seven-year deal he signed last March. The Eagles have refused to redo the contract worth nearly $49 million.

"If he's here, he's here. If he's not, he's not," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "We have an understanding here that if you're not here, we move on without you."

Owens blames the media for fueling the controversy over his decision to fire longtime agent David Joseph and replace him with Drew Rosenhaus, who met with Eagles president Joe Banner in early April.

"Again I find my words being misinterpreted by the media. Therefore at this time I have decided to refrain from discussing the recent series of events surrounding my contract with the Philadelphia Eagles," Owens said.

Three weeks ago, Owens said that he was underpaid compared to other wide receivers.

"I know I'm a top player in the game, and my current contract doesn't justify that," he said.

The flamboyant Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl in his first season in Philadelphia after eight years with the San Francisco 49ers. Owens set team records with 14 touchdown receptions and seven 100-yard games, and finished with 77 catches for 1,200 yards.

Owens broke his leg and severely sprained his right ankle in Week 15 against Dallas, an injury that kept him out until the Super Bowl. He had nine catches for 122 yards in Philadelphia's 24-21 loss to the Patriots.

Pro Bowl running back Brian Westbrook, defensive tackle Corey Simon and wideout Freddie Mitchell also weren't at camp. Reid said he excused Mitchell from the camp.

"I told him I didn't want him here," Reid said of the former first-round pick who has talked himself out of town by constantly griping about his role in the offense.

Owens recently took a shot at quarterback Donovan McNabb over his performance against New England. Some Eagles said McNabb was so ill in the fourth quarter that he couldn't call one play in the huddle.

"I played every snap they allowed me to play," Owens told ESPN.com. "I wasn't even running until, like, two weeks before the game. But I made sure I was in the best shape possible. I wasn't the guy who got tired in the Super Bowl."

McNabb, who made a recruiting pitch to get Owens to Philadelphia before last year, clearly isn't happy with any of the comments.

"I wasn't tired," McNabb said. "For whatever has been said, I don't play games in the media. If someone has a problem with me, they can call me or they know how to get in touch with me. That's the way to handle the situation.

"Don't try to throw names or guys under the bus to better yourself. You never heard me say any names in any situation, You never heard me talk about any given players. I'm the guy to be professional and be a man about things."

McNabb said he hasn't spoken to Owens since the comments were made almost three weeks ago.

Westbrook has until June 15 to sign a one-year, $1.43 million tender. He's seeking a long-term deal, but discussions haven't been promising. Simon was offered a one-year franchise tender worth about $5.13 million, but he also wants a long-term contract.

Westbrook had a breakout season for the Eagles, scoring nine touchdowns and leading the team with 1,515 total yards. Westbrook rushed for 812 yards on 177 carries and led all NFL running backs in receptions with 73 for 703 yards last season.

Simon, who went to the Pro Bowl two years ago, overcame a poor start to finish with 5˝ sacks and 34 tackles last year. The Eagles considered trading him this offseason, but talks with Baltimore broke down.

"We move on," Reid said. "You don't worry about it. You take care of who is here and who wants to be here."

=====================================

I love this. I hope sits out a real long time. Or they have to trade him. Or maybe he should come back so Roy can break his leg again.

But how stupid is he? Why would he sign a 7 year deal a year ago and not be happy with it already? If he just signed for little money so he could get a quick Superbowl wouldn't he just sign a two year deal or something like that?

I fucking hate Owens so much. They should trade him back to the 49ers so I can listen to him cry even more. Speaking of crying, did any of you see that little faggot crying on tv a few weeks ago because he said he wasn't being appreciated or something like that? I don't think I laughed so hard since Roy broke his leg.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He'll end up playing CFL if he keeps this up.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Hell the Eagles didn't need him to get to the Super Bowl (see the Falcons game). If this shit continues, the people of Philadelphia will get sick of him.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
He'll end up playing CFL if he keeps this up.
That doesn't make any sense. T.O is all about the money. There is no money at all in the CFL. Most of the players have a second job.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Hahahahahaha.

Ahhhh the Eagles are fucked.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
That doesn't make any sense. T.O is all about the money. There is no money at all in the CFL. Most of the players have a second job.
Second jobs doing what? I'm sure they don't care, they are playing the game they love.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I mean cus badmouthing your own team doesnt look good on the resume you know?
Old 29 Apr 2005, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I mean cus badmouthing your own team doesnt look good on the resume you know?
Meh. There's always the Raiders to fall back on. As long as the Raiders are a team in the NFL players like Owens will always have a job.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Owens and Moss would have Al Davis Falling Over..
Old 29 Apr 2005, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Hahahahahaha.

Ahhhh the Eagles are fucked.
Not so fast there. Unless the Cowboys put it together, pencil the Eagles in as the 2005 NFC East champs.

If TO continues this nonsense, Philly will dump him. They don't need him, but they do need a good receiver.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2005, 08:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This is why Randy Moss is better than TO.

Randy Moss and TO?? I think that might bring Al "Weekend At Bernie's" Davis back to life.

Related Note: The Glue's Nicknames for Al Davis...

Weekend At Bernie's
The Jumpsuit
The Godmother
Alice Davis
The Spiritual Switchboard (Freejack reference...little obscure, I know)

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2005, 11:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Owens and Moss would have Al Davis Falling Over..
The Raider fans wet dream.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2005, 03:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Meh, it is Owens' problem, however, I think it's more his agent then anything. All he does is listen to his agent.

Philly won't put up with it though. They're too solid to. Eventually, Owens will give into it. He'll be starting for Philly by the time the season starts (unless he's injured during training). I'll bet 10,000 points on it.
Old 01 May 2005, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

No matter what, he'll still have more money than any normal human being could dream of having. Being underpaid in the NFL? That's a joke. In reality, TO isn't being overpaid enough.

Bottom line: He has enough money to live very comfortably for the rest of his life, and he's on a team which was ranked #1 in the NFC last year. If he continues to whine, he's just proving that he's spoiled.

My opinion seems unfair towards TO, and it is. But I'll probably never even make 1 million in my life, whereas Owens is complaining about getting 49 million in 7 years. So yeah, I think I have a right to bitch.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote