ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2005, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I was keeping score for a host of basketball games (the things you do when you need service hours).

The coach of one of the teams in the final game was cussing out his own team. This was a team of eleven-year-old girls and he was using language towards them that they should not be hearing in movies. This was a very talented team that, I for one beleive, could have beaten any team in their age group if they had a reason to play. It is not the Marines, it is a game.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2005, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Well I could see this as one of two things

1. You said that they are a talented team. Maybe they are one of those AAU teams and many of those players are groomed for the Tennessee's and UConn's of the world. Maybe it was a motivation tool.

OR

2. Parents/Coaches living through these girls.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Dean
Well I could see this as one of two things

1. You said that they are a talented team. Maybe they are one of those AAU teams and many of those players are groomed for the Tennessee's and UConn's of the world. Maybe it was a motivation tool.

OR

2. Parents/Coaches living through these girls.
Yes, it was an AAU team. They all were.
I beleive you may be right on both of these. In either (or both) case, it just sad.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Guy's Probably got Anger Problems or something/

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaux
Yes, it was an AAU team. They all were.
I beleive you may be right on both of these. In either (or both) case, it just sad.
I see it all the time here, especially in football. A promising player in the 8th grade can be "held back" a year, so he can get more time to bulk up. Also some high school teams train year round, they have no summer or free time. I understand some sacrafices have to be made in order to get to higher levels, but some are just crazy.
Old 24 Apr 2005, 08:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

He was coaching iun another game today and was much better in his choice of words (still pretty bad though). The ref said he was watching him closely, because he had recently written a 4-page report on this coach after ejecting him for slapping one of his players.
Old 24 Apr 2005, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

slapping his players? isn't that child abuse?
Old 27 May 2005, 10:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

^Beats me.

BTW, His team was not in the state finals due to the parents refusing to let their kids anywhere near this guy.
Old 28 May 2005, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

good. I wouldnt want my girl playing for that nut
Old 28 May 2005, 12:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

This dude has serious problems if he's gonna bitch to a bunch of 5 year olds over a game that means NOTHING. I mean... even if the girls do become professionals, it's not like he's gonna get anything. And as far as I know, all youth coaching jobs are volunteer jobs.

The guy needs to be put in a mental institution, no joke at all.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2005, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Ok...who bumped this.
Old 28 May 2005, 08:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Two years ago when i was twelve i was on the all-star baseball team. Our Manager was verbally abusive. He cussed us out, screamed at us, if we won a game he would say he could of won it by himself instead of congratulating us. He got fired after like 4 games and the coach became our manager and we never saw the crazy manager again.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote