ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

The Official NFL Draft Day Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2005, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default The Official NFL Draft Day Thread

One hour until the draft...

Who's going number one???
Old 23 Apr 2005, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I'm thinking Mike Williams from USC. He was the only guy that looked ready for the NFL to me, besides a few that will go down the line....
Old 23 Apr 2005, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This draft is so lackluster that Maurice Clarett may go first... *crosses fingers, closes eyes* C'moooooooon, Braylon Edwards to the Browns...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
This draft is so lackluster that Maurice Clarett may go first... *crosses fingers, closes eyes* C'moooooooon, Braylon Edwards to the Browns...

Late.
You got your wish.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Recap
49ers 1. Alex Smith QB 6-41/2 212 Utah
Dolphins 2. Ronnie Brown RB 6-0 233 Auburn
Browns 3. Braylon Edwards WR 6-3 211 Michigan

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2005, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

well, I was wrong....but Chicago will probably take Williams now
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

on a different note, I'm hoping the Jets take Mike Nugent (K, Ohio State) with their 47 pick. Doug Brien just doesn't cut it for me. We need a kicker badly.

I was initially shocked that the Jets traded their 1st round pick for Doug Jolley, but looking back on it, it's not bad. Jolley is a good mid-range threat (15-20 yds.) for Pennington to throw to. Throw Lavernius Coles and Justin McCareins to the mix and those are three great possession options for Pennington. Plus, Curtis Martin is returning as the defending National Rushing Champion. Their offense is looking awesome right now. Hopefully, they improve on their secondary a little, and no one gets hurt.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hope my team drafts that LB out of Texas.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Bears take....Cedric Benson. Good pick for them. They really need a running game.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Benson to Chicago....ok I'm stopping predictions now, I suck
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I say, Cadillac to Tampa Bay.

-Edit-

Heh, I was right.

Last edited by Spear; 23 Apr 2005 at 12:24 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

I think Mike Williams not playing last year hurt him in his selection spot
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I'm saying that guy out of Cal to the Titans, they need someone to re-place McNair
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Well I was wrong.
Old 23 Apr 2005, 12:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Damn...this draft has been alot slower this year.

But man, I'd love to see Mike Williams in a Cowboys uniform...