ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Nets in LeBron out.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2005, 06:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Nets in LeBron out.

Well the Cavs just completed the strangest season I've seen in my time. The Nets are in, and will play the Heat in the first round. Well this just proves LeBron can't play 5-1.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Yea well, it's kinda hard to win when you have no one else on the team who can take some attention away from you or at least help with the scoring load. Scoring 27-30 pts per game doesn't really matter when the rest of the team doesn't help add to it.

I really think that if the Cavs miss the playoffs next year (LeBron's last contract year with them) that he will walk or ask for a trade. His contract with Nike states that if he goes to New York or LA he gets payed more money so i look for him to end up in one of those two cities. I hope to god he would go to New York in that situation because i fucking hate the Lakers and have no wish to see Kobe and LeBron on the same team.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2005, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

My team. Hell yeah. They just made it.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2005, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Does anyone know how the NBA breaks a tie for 8th place?
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2005, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Yea well, it's kinda hard to win when you have no one else on the team who can take some attention away from you or at least help with the scoring load. Scoring 27-30 pts per game doesn't really matter when the rest of the team doesn't help add to it.

I really think that if the Cavs miss the playoffs next year (LeBron's last contract year with them) that he will walk or ask for a trade. His contract with Nike states that if he goes to New York or LA he gets payed more money so i look for him to end up in one of those two cities. I hope to god he would go to New York in that situation because i fucking hate the Lakers and have no wish to see Kobe and LeBron on the same team.
I don't think LeBron will be traded, and I really don't think he will ask to be traded. I still think, and hope that LeBron thinks also, that they are one good player, who will actually step up and help, from being good in the east.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 04:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
Does anyone know how the NBA breaks a tie for 8th place?

I indeed do. It goes to the team which has a better Season record over the opponent that year.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

LeBron said he wants to come back to Cleveland next year and get to that next level. Paxon got fired today so that's addition by subtraction. It's tough to say what would happen, but LeBron is smart enough to know if he does eventually leave not to go to a team w/ Kobe on it. There's no way LeBron would agree to play second fiddle to someone with inferior skills than he, and you've seen what happens when Lakers don't play second fiddle to the Kobster...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

That NY rumour is junk. The Knicks are shit in salary cap problems.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucking Owned.
I indeed do. It goes to the team which has a better Season record over the opponent that year.
Thanks.

Cavs missed the playoffs by one game last year, this year they missed the playoffs by no games. Lebron James must be a nervous wreck.

As for my team, the Celtics.... I'm kinda disappointed in them. Doc Rivers is obviously a chicken shit fag. For the last few games, he hasn't been giving Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker alot of playing time because he's scared they're gonna get injured right before the playoffs. Seriously, I have a very hard time condoning that type of stuff.

Paul Pierce only played 20 minutes, yet he still scored 21 points. He averages 37 minutes a game. If Doc Rivers would've had some courage and played him... let me tell you, we woulda won that game.

Doc Rivers doesn't play to win, he plays not to lose. I can't believe he's happy with going into the playoffs on a losing streak. We'll never win a championship with this moron as head coach. But until he does leave, we just gotta accept this fool and try our best. Go Celtics.

- Jadakiss
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks.

Cavs missed the playoffs by one game last year, this year they missed the playoffs by no games. Lebron James must be a nervous wreck.

As for my team, the Celtics.... I'm kinda disappointed in them. Doc Rivers is obviously a chicken shit fag. For the last few games, he hasn't been giving Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker alot of playing time because he's scared they're gonna get injured right before the playoffs. Seriously, I have a very hard time condoning that type of stuff.

Paul Pierce only played 20 minutes, yet he still scored 21 points. He averages 37 minutes a game. If Doc Rivers would've had some courage and played him... let me tell you, we woulda won that game.

Doc Rivers doesn't play to win, he plays not to lose. I can't believe he's happy with going into the playoffs on a losing streak. We'll never win a championship with this moron as head coach. But until he does leave, we just gotta accept this fool and try our best. Go Celtics.

Hope to take down Miami and face you guys later.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

We've got Indiana in the first round. They beat #4 Bulls last night, and it looks like they are a worthy opponent. We'll probably beat them in 6 or 7.

Dave Stern may allow Ron Artest to come back for the playoffs. There's like a 5% chance of that happening. But if it does....... we're dead.

- Jadakiss
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
We've got Indiana in the first round. They beat #4 Bulls last night, and it looks like they are a worthy opponent. We'll probably beat them in 6 or 7.

Dave Stern may allow Ron Artest to come back for the playoffs. There's like a 5% chance of that happening. But if it does....... we're dead.

I'll be pissed. I want a rematch with you guys.

I remember we had Kittles and K-Mart against Toine and Pierce. Now those series were great tv.
Old 21 Apr 2005, 05:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
No chance in hell, IMO. Stern's probably the best Commissioner of any sport, and mostly that's attributed to his consistency.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2005, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

If that happens, then expect to see a riot of Pistons fans at his office.
Old 22 Apr 2005, 08:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
We've got Indiana in the first round. They beat #4 Bulls last night, and it looks like they are a worthy opponent. We'll probably beat them in 6 or 7
I just had to mention that they beat the Bulls second stringer (although, that isn't saying too much considering that the Bulls have the leages top ranked bench) and barely beat the at that. The Pacers were up by 4 with 3 seconds to go and they still almost lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
No chance in hell, IMO. Stern's probably the best Commissioner of any sport, and mostly that's attributed to his consistency.

Late.
Have to dissagree with you there. He may be a good Comish, but Tags got him beat.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote