ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

How many?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2005, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default How many?

Games have you snuck into? Preferably ones where you'd usually pay admission to get in...

When, Who was playing and How did you sneak in?

Last edited by Dante; 17 Apr 2005 at 04:48 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2005, 08:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

It's pretty much damn near impossible to sneak into a game nowadays, at least in the US. Security is real tight, and the tickets are electronical now, not the tear-off kind. So, unless you have the code figured out, and know the game's not sold out, then you're pretty much screwed.
Old 17 Apr 2005, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Does watching a little league game from the outfield fence count?
Old 17 Apr 2005, 03:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its impossible to sneek into a game here. Like you pretty much have a zero percent chance of sneeking in.
Old 17 Apr 2005, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The other night I walked around the back of Dolphins Stadium, whipped out my laser wrist watch, and cut a whole right through the wall. I was almost sure I had made it into the stadium, until a woman asked me to swipe my ticket when I walked up the stairs. I secretly attached my key decoder to the side of the machine as I swiped a small piece of blank paper through the machine. I went to my seat and payed $32 for a pretzel.
Old 17 Apr 2005, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I snuck in many HS football/basketball games
Old 17 Apr 2005, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Dean
I snuck in many HS football/basketball games
Oh, HS football games I could easily sneak into. I'd just rather pay the two dollars than risk getting caught.
Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well there is moderate security at the Staduim (if you wanna call it that, Its more like two crappy grandstands and a Grass for the rest) But I snuck into Brookvale Oval (Shane would also tell that place is a hole).

I just climbed up the Toliet Block, Only 8ft walked over the top of the roof and jumped down and I'm in on the otherside, simple as that....

I could've waited for Half time to get in free but I fucking snuck in to stick it to them anyways....

Yeah it's that much a hole to get in free at Halftime, The Game is Rugby League I think it's either the biggest or second biggest game in Sydney and I would've had to pay $20 for the full show or free if I got in at Half time, Sadly My Team lost (Avatar - Camberra Raiders)
Old 18 Apr 2005, 01:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

I easily sneaked in the SkyDome for a CFL game, once. Argonauts vs. Lions, i think.