ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I'm going golfing friday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2005, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I'm going golfing friday

I'm going golfing Friday morning. I can't wait. This is going to be the first time I go for this season, so that means i'm going to suck even more then I already do. I don't think you can use carts yet, so that means tons of walking.

Is there any other golfer's here?
Old 13 Apr 2005, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I play it but not often and not well. Last time I golfed an ant climbed on the ball thinking it was safer there than where I was swinging that club. This was before I told someone to keep their head down and stole their golf cart while they were busy looking at the ball.
I don't really play golf I know a few jokes.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 13 Apr 2005 at 09:00 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Tried out for my HS team. Shot a nice 52 in round 1 of qualifying, then a damn 60 and I missed the cut by...welll...alot. But I made it last year.

All scores 9 holes. Duh.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I watch it on TV, thats about it.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I love it. Its still the greatest way to kill 4 hours of your day where outside problems dont exist.

A golf cart is an essential. Screw walking

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm a master at miniature golf.

"What do you want, you fucking toddler? You're taking too long on the god damn hole. It's fucking miniature golf. You got down syndrome or something? I challenge you to a game of Death Putt Putt."

18 Holes Later, I hit the ball into the Giraffe's mouth, and my perfect game of kiddy golf has been completed. The damn 5 year old is put to death. I, on the other hand, get 16 free games, some video game tokens, a free ride on the toy elephant, a free Putt Putt Super Fun Birthday Party, and some fucking jelly beans.

Damn straight.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2005, 07:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^^
Death Putt Putt?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2005, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I love golf...need a cart 'cause I'm not carrying my clubs and my cooler full of beer. I'm not great or anything, but there's very little that is as satisfying as hitting a good golf shot.

I love working for places that hold annual golf scrambles. Last year, I was in a foursome that included a drunk, gung ho sports guy, myself, a 19 year old stoner with no idea and my drunk, hilarious friend Peter (I won't talk about Peter's makeshift knickers that day, but trust me that they were hilarious). drunk gung ho sports guy (Brad) looks at me just as the foursome ahead of us is teeing off on the 1st and says straight-faced, "I'm looking to shoot a 67 today."

Well Peter and I exchanged an over the glasses look and I just couldn't resist saying right back at Brad, "Bro...I'm here to get drunk."

We came away with a lot of golf stories that day. Good going Reb...I haven't gotten out yet...don't even have a date yet.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2005, 04:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^A drunk "working together" sports guy?

Last edited by Nick Saban; 14 Apr 2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

^Please clarify what your question is.

Late>

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 05:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

You're talking about gung ho. That's what gung ho means: working together.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

It was my understanding that "gung ho" refers to a person or organization that is particularly fired up about a certain duty of theirs or someone else's. Anyway, by "gung ho," that's what I meant.

Late.

Old 14 Apr 2005, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

That is the common definition but not the proper translation.