ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Schedules are out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2005, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default NFL Schedules are out

http://www.nfl.com/schedules
Old 13 Apr 2005, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lmfao. My Lions got Green Bay at home, then go on the road against Chicago. If they win both of those, the NFC North is in trouble.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

There not gonna beat the packers yes the packers the team with the worst possible jersey yet one of the best QB in football history. Yeah he is still there dont worry packers will win the division this year.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Houston gets Buffalo. Our D can handle themselves. We have a decent secondary. The Offense just needs to share the load.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well even if the Cowboys lose week one against the Chargers at least I know they'll be back at .500 after week two. Gotta love those games against the Skins. Monday night too, so everyone can see the Cowboys lay a beating on them...like usual.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Pack's Schedule Looks Like a bitch..Especially on the Road...And..Their jerseys own man..C'mon.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
There not gonna beat the packers yes the packers the team with the worst possible jersey yet one of the best QB in football history. Yeah he is still there dont worry packers will win the division this year.
Farve = Old Fart that's past his prime (although I hate to say that)

Plus it's at Ford Field. And don't forget the Lions almost beat the Packers a few years ago on thanksgiving. That was ether the 2 win year or the 3 win year. I don't remember.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Prediction: Saints will suck, then leave after the state refuses to pay Benson for sucking.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Personally, I think the Packers' uniforms are pretty classy. I understand people might not like either green or yellow, or the two together, but their unis are IMO both dignified and tough. So I don't know what that's about...but then again as a Browns fan, I think a plain orange helmet with a dirt brown jersey is the coolest thing ever...

Speaking of which, Garcia could be starting by the time the Lions roar into town...I expect that will be an interesting week of hype...or not if both team suck.

And just because I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Lmfao. My Lions got Green Bay at home, then go on the road against Chicago.
Don't they all play in the same division (home and away matchups each year)or is that just to open the season??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I thought Garcia was let go
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Personally, I think the Packers' uniforms are pretty classy. I understand people might not like either green or yellow, or the two together, but their unis are IMO both dignified and tough. So I don't know what that's about...but then again as a Browns fan, I think a plain orange helmet with a dirt brown jersey is the coolest thing ever...

Speaking of which, Garcia could be starting by the time the Lions roar into town...I expect that will be an interesting week of hype...or not if both team suck.

And just because I wonder...

Don't they all play in the same division (home and away matchups each year)or is that just to open the season??

Late.
As far as I know the Lions play everybody in the NFC North twice during the season, but I don't know about the rest of the confrence.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

As I recall, correct me if I'm wrong, it goes like this.

Each team in division twice (6 games)
Each team that had same standing in division from division in conference (3 games)
Each team from division in other conference (4 games)
Each team in one division from own conference (3 because one was in that 2nd group)
Add a bye and there's the schedule in a basic form (16 games)
Old 13 Apr 2005, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Dammit... Miami doesn't play Philly this year either.

I wanna see both of my teams.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I thought Garcia was let go
He's with his buddy Mooch in Detroit. The Browns new guy will be Trent Dilfer.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

^For some reason that post got me thinkin' this.

For those of you unaware of football's ties to the mafia:
Nick Saban coached LSU. A gang from Miami made him an offer he couldn't refuse and now he sleeps with the fishes.