ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

All Basketball players are a bunch of little cry babies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2005, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default All Basketball players are a bunch of little cry babies

This should spark some debating.

I'm really sick of listening about the NBA when I watch Sportscentre or any other sports show. All NBA players are a bunch of over paid bitches. They are the most paid athletes in sports yet all they do is get retarded little injuries and cry about their teammates and coaches.

So about injuries....

These guys are tanks. But for some reason, they're pussies. They get hurt all the time. Now I know all of you are going to be "But they don't wear equipment". So what. You think players in the NHL wear equipement made out of steel? I don't think so. Their equipment is paper thin and they go out there every shift and get their heads taken off.

If someone were to ask me:

"Would you rather get hit by Roy Williams at full speed while wearing full equipment or jump in the air and getting shoved down by Shaq" It wouldn't even take me a second to make that decision. I don't know if its just me, but I don't find landing really hard on a count not nearly as painful as being capacitated by Roy.

They have no respect at all either. They go around like they own the world. In any other league they wouldn't even be playing. They probably wouldn't even make it 2 days in a NFL training camp. Not because their pussies, but because they have the worst attitudes in the world. No coach in the NFL would put up with any of them. Well maybe someone in Oakland would...but thats not the point here.

So someone prove me otherwise here.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I've been saying this for years... but about 99% of people in sports.

Nice post.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Bah. There are a bunch of basketball players that I've never seen bitch unless they really had a point. Yeah, a bunch of them are just overpaid ass holes, but don't say that the guys in the NFL don't whine and complain. There are a shit load of players in the NFL where all they do is complain, and yell at the coach when critisized, (sp), about their bad play.

Also about your point saying that you would rather be rejected by Shaq than get hit by Roy Williams. Although it is a good point, I don't like your overall view of basically, "you don't get hurt in basketball". In football, you do get hit, and certain positions have to run a lot, but for the most part, the team is basically trying to push the other guys, and you get a rest every 10 seconds or so. In Basketball, you run, and run, and run, and run, and jump, and then run some more, with your only breaks being a time-out here and there, and the occasional foul.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 03:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Bah. There are a bunch of basketball players that I've never seen bitch unless they really had a point. Yeah, a bunch of them are just overpaid ass holes, but don't say that the guys in the NFL don't whine and complain. There are a shit load of players in the NFL where all they do is complain, and yell at the coach when critisized, (sp), about their bad play
I'm not saying everyone in the NFL is perfect. The NFL has their fair share of headcases. But if you compare them to NBA players, its not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Also about your point saying that you would rather be rejected by Shaq than get hit by Roy Williams. Although it is a good point, I don't like your overall view of basically, "you don't get hurt in basketball". In football, you do get hit, and certain positions have to run a lot, but for the most part, the team is basically trying to push the other guys, and you get a rest every 10 seconds or so. In Basketball, you run, and run, and run, and run, and jump, and then run some more, with your only breaks being a time-out here and there, and the occasional foul.
I really hate when people say football is easy to play because you get so many breaks. This is so untrue. Throughout my life i'v played hockey, football, lacross and baseball. By far football is the hardest to play. It takes the most toll on your body and the most energy. After I play hockey I could go out and do something afterwards. After a football game you feel like dying.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Reb's pretty much hit it on the head, but I gotta tell you, with the basketballers, those kids are pretty much coddled like royalty. My city's had a couple of kids go to the NBA and they got more face time in the news and on the front pages than the mayor or any other local politician for that matter.

It's that treatment throughout the years when they should be getting beat down and taught the lesson of how harsh reality is, that really makes them who they are. Some of those kids' background is so humble that it can slide off, but not all of them. NBA players are more bitchy than other sports' athletes, though.

As far as the injuries go, it's really easy for them to Jake it if they want, but I've got to say that while certain injuries may be serious, some NFL injuries sound ridiculous...like Turf Toe. But of course, some of those injuries are worlds tougher than they sound...

NBA Ballers are bitches comparatively though...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

You have tough guys in every sport and there are pussies as well. For every Scott Stevens or Mike Modano, there is an Alexei Kovalev.

You also see thug coddeling in all sports. Remember how Dick Vermeil (out of good intentions), tried to save the career of Lawrence Phillips?

In short, I respect all atheltes in the big 4.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Blanket statements: is there anything more close-minded?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote